Then it began to move ever so slowly, much like a spider. Jennie began to move the hand up my leg. It sent an odd tingle that went throught my whole body. I wanted to run in fear, but I was completly paralyzed.

What was going on? Jennie was touching me! I somehow manage to remove my eyes from her hand, to Jennie and Bambam. Bambam was firmly paying attention the lecturer.

Jennie was not paying attention to the lecture. I could see her cat eyes looking back at me with a look I'd never seen from her before. It was a soft tender look.

It was then at that moment I had a horrible realization.

Bambam isn't in love with me.. Jennie is!

My fears were confirmed a second later by two things.

First she mouthed to me with her blood red lips. "Hey sexy!"

The second was the fact that her hand had reached my crotch and she didn't pull it away. she then started to reach into my crotch.

Freaking out, I suddenly jumped out of the chair and blurted out the first words that came to my mind.

"I HAVE TO PEE!"

The whole class suddenly roared with laughter, including Jyp. causing me to turn a nice shade of bright red.

"Then pee Lalisa. I like how you didn't beat around the bush by asking if you could be excused. you got right to it and said you had to pee. by all means Lisa, pee in good health." Jyp said with enthusiasm.

I didn't think it was possible for me to turn redder, but somehow I manage to. I had been utterly humiliated and had an insane girl fall in love with me all in the space of 5 minutes.

I didn't want to think what doom would be fall me next. I just needed to think for a moment, so I ran to the bathroom.

Once I got into the bathroom, I could properly freak out. I began to pace nervously in front of the long mirror as I took assessment to what happened.

"Jennie was mocking me when I dropped my purse. she must have accidentally drank Bambam's drink and fell in love with... ME! oh gosh! the craziest, meanest girl in school now wants me." I quickly sputtered out to myself.

A moment later I heard the door open and close and the sound of someone standing behind me.

"Hello Manoban" said a voice I didn't want to hear, in an rather sultry tone.

My mouth opened as I started to panic but nothing but a "Ah" came out of my mouth. I spun around to see Jennie leaning up agains the wall. there was an unmistakably, seductive look in her eyes.

"Uh.." I began to stummer. "H-hi Jennie. fancy meeting you here."

Jennie took a step forward and quietly put some lipstick on. she then quickly checked herself in the mirror, before looking back at me.

"You know I never really gave you much thought until today Manoban. how could I have been so stupid, not to truly notice you."

I took about 3 steps backwards. Jennie quickly took 4 closer to me. her eyes were fixed on me with an intensity that I didn't think possible for a person. now I was really starting to freak out.

"Your hair, your mouth, those cheeckbones, your smile, the way you constantly annoy me, your nice compact breasts."

I quickly look down at my breasts. okay, their not the biggest pair of boobs on the planet but I thought there decent sized. even madly in love with me, she manage to insult me.