Second year of Middle school

Since Izuku went missing I couldn't help but blame myself for it I miss him so much. I can't help but see him in Kacchan.

he's annoyed and looking around.

" You know I over heard them... Your friends, They applied to a different school." I said

"Who the hell cares! and don't walk next to me. I've told you to walk behind me!"

At that point he stopped searching.

"I'm not walking behind you! I'll be your friend and walk next to you." I smiled as I continued to walk next to him.

" Who the hell said I'll be your damn friend?!" He pushed me causing me to almost trip over.

"Looking at you pisses me off! Just stay the hell away from me." He continued.

💢What part of  Izuku am I seeing in him!?
I annoyingly kept my distance.

-inside the classroom-

I pull out a manga called "Kuroshitsuji."  to pass time
(Real manga. I don't own obv lol.)

"Why the hell are you reading that crap in public? It's gross to watch." Kacchan said

"Then don't stare" I coldly stated, turning back to focus on my manga.

Teacher:"RAISE!"
YN&Everyone:"Good morning."

One by one we stood to introduce ourselves.

I timidly stand up
YN: "My name is Midoriya _YN__ .. "
Before sitting down

Minato sensei: " Say something about yourself just like everyone else did."

"... I like to read.." I quickly replied

"What do you like to read? Please be more specific!" The teacher continued.

*Are you fucking kidding me! Just leave me alone already!*

YN:"Mangas."
I sit down and exhale, looking at my hands as they're shaking

Minato sensei:" well Alright, who's next?"

"DIE!" ** I yelled in my head

The chair behind me scratched the floor loudly.

"BAKUGOU KATSUKI AND YOU BET I'LL BECOME THE NUMBER ONE HERO!"
His voice was so strong and loud, it felt my timid voice was completely untraceable now.
I turn to look at him as he splats down on his chair. The next person then stands and so on.

Kacchan:"What the hell are you staring at, you fucking Otaku"

"Ka? Otaku!?" I said in a shy embarrassed voice

It's finally time for lunch. I pull my bento out and notice Bakugou forgot his lunch..

YN:" Kacchan.. Do you want half my lunch? I made way too much." I said sitting across him

"Thank you for earlier." I said.

Kacchan:" what the hell are you talking about?"

"You were loud on purpose and said that ridiculous thing about becoming the number one hero. Just so people will stop focusing on me right?"  I smiled.

He stopped eating
"HUH!!? WHAT'S SO RIDICULOUS ABOUT WHAT I SAID!? I MEAN IT! I WILL SURPASS ALL MIGHT TOO." He pushes the unfinished bento toward me.

" wait so you're serious?" I asked a bit surprised

"of course I am!" He glared at me

Kacchan wants to become the number one hero and admires All Might just like Izuku.