Middle School part: 3

Kacchan is surprisingly popular with the girls, he gets confessions almost every week. He's always rejecting them even when they're really pretty. I had asked him once why that is but told me to fuck off and to mind my own business.

"Midoryia-Chan, does Bakugou-kun have a girlfriend?"a cute girl from my class asked.

"Huh? No I don't think he does."

"Really! What about a crush?" She asked more enthusiastic.

"Not that I know of" I said looking uninterested at this point.

Another confession, it's annoying they ask me what kind of girl's he's into ext. The next one that asks me Ima say he's gay I giggled to myself

She placed her love letter in Kacchan's desk.

*everyone returns from lunch break.*

"Tsk." He throws the letter at my desk

"What was that for!?" I exclaimed.

"I'm sick of these confession letters." He said as he laid his head and buried his face in his arms.

lately he's been just throwing them away without at least reading them.

Does he actually have a crush on someone?

I looked over at Hiromi and her friends as they whisper and giggling

Kacchan noticed.

"Is the letter from one of them?" He asked.

"... I don't know." I responded.

"Don't bullshit me. You're always in here during lunch and breaks." He growled at me.  

To my surprise he stood up.

"Which one?" He looked at me..

I looked away refusing to tell him.

"Fine."

He walked over to the group of friends and exploded the unopened letter.

The girl glared at me as she left the classroom.

"Guess it was that one huh?." He smirked.

"Why did you have to go that far again?" I asked.

"Huh? That girl had it coming."

After school Kacchan waited for me which he's never done before. For a second I thought I saw my brother standing next to him but the second I blinked Izuku was gone.. Today makes a year since Izuku's been missing.

We stopped at the park where we officially first met.

"You know what's funny? I used to really dislike you when we were kids but My brother really looked up to you and still considered you a friend even when you bullied him. Since he's been missing I can't help but feel Im with him being next to you..."  I said.

"You're not a bad guy Kacchan, thank you for being so kind to me."
I said as tears slowly rolled down. I leaned in to rest my head on his shoulder. In that moment I was pushed off.

A regretful look covered his face, "Fuck, I can't take this shit anymore!" He yelled.

"Before he went missing....." he paused...... "I told him to kill himself and maybe in his next life he might get quirk. I didn't think he was dumb enough to listen."
With that he left.

In disbelief I'm unable to say a word, unable to move. I slowly get up and whisper to myself,
"My brother isn't dumb enough to kill himself!" I clean my tears. That idiot, why the hell would he say that to him.

I walked towards a commotion almost unconsciously since Izuku and I always went to see the heroes in actions.

That's Kacchan! Why aren't the heroes helping?..
( like in the slug scene. Imagine that but with you instead of Deku lol too much to type.)

On my walk home Kacchan caught up.
"Why the hell did you do that for?! You could have gotten killed." He yelled, holding me from the collar of my shirt.

"I already got scolded by the hero's, I don't need it from you too." I said pushing him off and continued to walk.

He pulled my arm towards him. "I was fine on my own so don't be stupid and run into danger!  Damn it why!!?." He continued to yell. "Even after what I did Deku .. you still!?? You dumbass!" His voice sounded cracked.

"MY BROTHER ISN'T STUPID ENOUGH TO KILL HIMSELF." I yelled pulling my hand away. "And wether or not I hate someone.  I would never let them die in front of me. I will become a hero too!"