The beginning and the end

We sat across from each other, Friend and Shoyo were flirting and having their own convo.
He was quiet, until I finally broke the ice 

YN: "So do you have any other hobbies?"

Kageyama:"Just volleyball and I go on runs to stay in shape for volleyball."

YN:"Oh! ....You're really committed to volleyball. You're a setter right? Why a setter?"

His eyes were glowing when we talked about volleyball. We proceeded the convo but he didn't ask anything about me he mainly talked about volleyball.

He walked me home and with our luck it began to rain

We covered for shelter at this point my friend and Shoyo left BEFORE us. Can you believe that ? just leaving us alone after they invited us.

"Hey Kageyama-kun." I blushed. This feels just like in the animes.

"Yeah?"

"Why do you want to become a hero?"
I asked more enthusiastic

He looked into the distance.
"I don't." He responded.

"Huh Then why come to UA?"

Kageyama: "My parents forced me to, They have high expectations and want me to pursue something more realistic."

"..... What do you want to be when you grow up?" I asked more curious.

" professional volleyball player." He smiled at me

"If you wanted to do that. Then why didn't you purposely fail the exams that way you could have focused on sports and gone to like Shiratorizawa or Karasuno?"

Kageyama: "Like I said, they have high expectations and if I failed they they wouldn't sign the permission form for me to continue to play volleyball if I didn't get into UA. I had no choice but to get into the hero course, Hinata is the same, he held back during the exams but just enough to not get in the hero class. I don't want to be a hero I'm just playing the part until I graduate. Besides I don't see the point in quirks I think things would be better off if nobody had them."

I disagreed
How unfair, Izuku would of love to have either quirk They won't ever use their quirks playing volleyball. what a waste of quirk. Life truly is unfair.

" ..... how long have you known Hinata?"

" He's a cousin,  both our parents and grandparents were born quirkless. So they want us to become heros and give our family a good name. I never felt this comfortable unless I'm playing." He smiled .

"Ah! I'm glad I can make you feel comfortable. You know, you can do anything you set your mind to!"
I smiled.  Life really isn't fair.

The rain didn't seem to stop so we ran for it I let him know to just go home and I'll be fine on my own. He asked to tell no one about the real reason he came to UA

Soon as I got home I took a warm shower.
-
Three weeks later-

Kacchan: "you should just quit being a hero."

"What why?"

Kacchan: " If You came here just to be lovey dovey then  you should stop trying to get into the official hero class."

"I am! I just think he's cute." I blushed

He kept walking in front of me without a response.

"Why aren't you with him rn then? Seems like he wanted to hangout all the time when you first started dating but now it's like he's avoiding you."
He stated.

"He's not avoiding me! Nationals are coming up so I'm not trying to distract him." I said a bit hesitant

I confronted Kageyama and we agreed to break up he wants someone who supports his volleyball dream as he stated