Player

Nozomi p.o.v
"Fucking Player." I grumble.
"Fuck off before I shove my spoon down your throat." He chuckles lowly, with his fist propped up against his cheek he's sitting at a small table in the kitchen.
"~fufu~ that isn't very nice, Doll-chan."
"Do you want it shoved up your ass then?" I fire back at him and plop down on the chair opposite of him. His smirk grows bigger. Go to hell, you son of a bitch.
"You're different. I like that about you." My hand freezes in the air as I'm about to take a bite of my delicious curry. The fuck.
His eyes follow every moment of me. The sadistic glint in his eyes tells me that he has something on his sleeve.
"~fufu~ Are you alright?" His voice holds a mocking undertone. I give him a glare full of hatred.
"I'm fucking eating, asshole. So let me eat, I'm starving." I bite hard on the spoon and chew, my eyes are fixated on him with a defiant look.
He chuckles again. With a scowl I turn to my food again, at least I try to. It's hard to concentrate on it when someone creepy is watching you.
"Why didn't  you call anyone?" I spit my food out and start coughing loudly.
"Uche uche, what do-uche y-uche you mean?" I grab my tea and take a small gulp of it to soothe my throat. Fuck he noticed.
"You know what I mean." He says stiffly, his eyes flashing dangerously. That was a 360 degrees turn around. Talk about two-faced people.
"Fuck." I mutter under my breath.
"To be honest......" His jaw clenches minimal. He can hide his emotions really well.
"I don't fucking know actually. I wanted to, but who the hell could I call? The church sure doesn't want me. They wouldn't spit on me even if I was on fire." I spit, bitterly of the memories that suddenly comes crashing into me. Fucking dicks. I shake my head and shove the spoon in my mouth. Why the fuck did I say that?! I'm so fucking stupid!! Shit, shit, shit, fucking dickshit that I'm.
"They can all go to hell." I mumble before taking a spoonful of curry.
"Why wouldn't they want you." He insists, trying pry further into my private life.
"Why would you want to know that? I don't like you, I can even say that I hate you so mind your own business." Is my reply.
"~fufu~ because you're intriguing." And you're not. He smirks.
"And you have a very beautiful body." I roll my eyes. I knew it. He is just a fucking pervert.
"Tell me, are you a virgin?" He asks innocently, a lewd expression on his face. I make a disgusted face.
"That is the only thing he can talk about." He puts his hand on his chest and pouts.
"~fufu~ that hurt, Doll-chan."
"Damn right it did, Player." This isn't actually that bad. I take another bite. Maybe it's because I'm a  bit lonely. He laughs and shakes his head.
"There's a lot of difference between you and Bitch-chan." Nevermind I take that back.
"Yeah, I figured out myself, thank you very much." Fuck you too.
"Why's that?" He carries on.
I give him the are-you-serious face and carry on with eating. The fuck does he wants? I can still shove the spoon up his ass.
"You aren't blood related, but you grew up for an amount of time, so I mean that you act entirely differently than Bitch-chan." He points out. He's smarter than he let's on. I really have to look out for him before I end up in a place where I don't want to be.
"Are we getting personal? Cuz I can't remember the time that I give you consent for that." Player shrugs.
"And I don't remember when I cared about it." Did he just.....
"Touché." I admit, although begrudgingly. When did I lose in an argument? Yeah, yeah with Pancake and that another dick of a man and I hate fucking that, because I hate them nuts.
"I grew up different." Is my short answer on his question. Maybe time for a little payback.
"And what about you? Aren't you and your brothers a lot different?" A knowing smirks appears on his face as I speak.
"I don't remember getting personal."
"And I don't remember caring about it." I sip slowly on my now cold tea. When I find Shadow.....I'll kill her. Or at least kick her ass.
"Touché." His answer brings me back to reality.
"I just grew up different." I clench my teeth a bit. Using my words against me. Although I used his too...that doesn't matter! Bitch.....you're really a bitch.
"Oh, and Doll-chan?" I look at him again. He's up to something, and it's nothing good.
"What should I do with your phone?" A teasing message in his voice.
"Ahh, I'm keeping it." He chuckles and shakes his head as if he's correcting a pet.
"Wrong answer." I smile, a fake, unfriendly smile.
"And what would be the right answer? Giving it to Pancake?"
"You can keep your phone if.....you're willingly to do something for it." My eyes narrow, till they're slits.
"And what would that be?" I don't fucking thrust him.
He taps his chin thoughtfully.
"A kiss would do it." Yeah, hell no! Maybe I could escape quickly-
"It's that or I'm gonna take your phone and crush it." He answers my thoughts.  I sigh and roll my eyes. What the fuck am I even doing?! I cry inside my mind. How the hell did I end up in this situation?! Take Pancake, but not me!
"Okay." I breathe slowly through my nose
".....one kiss." Fuck, what am I doing? 
"You're acting like a virgin." A playful smirk on his lips.
"Oh." I fake sigh and wave my hand pompously at him.
"Just waiting for the right guy or girl like any other person would say." I stand up, taking the now empty plate and cup with me to the counter and turn on the crane. Do you think that Sebastian would notice those dirty dishes? I actually think he would. That's why I hate, but at the same time respect him. Firstly why I respect him, is because he has control in this mansion, he orders something and the would follow it, even begrudgingly. Even if they hate it. But at the other side I really hate him, because: 1. He's a bloodsucker and I generally hate vampires, 2. He always points out your wrongdoings but but he has 'none' at all.
I feel his eyes in my back as I'm doing the dishes. He's so annoying. Lost in thoughts I turn around only to be greeted with a chest.
"Doll-chan aren't you forgetting something?" He asks, his eyes swimming with amusement. Damn he's tall. I didn't notice it the last time. Although I'm always fucking short. I think sarcastically.
"Oh, what did I forget?" He laughs.
"I can grab your phone just like that, Doll-chan and you wouldn't even notice it untill I'll show it to you." I roll my eyes.
"Yeah, yeah enough with those threats. And I have one request." A cheeky smile appears on his lips.
"Do you want to take the next step? My, my I didn't think you would move on so fast." Fuck you.
"No way." I roll my eyes.
"Close your eyes."
"Why should I?"
"Just close it or no kiss and I'll find another way to buy a new phone." With one last glance at my face he closes his eyes slowly. Okay, wow I didn't think it would actually work.
I lay my hands down on his chest to support my weight as I pull myself onto the tip of my toes. Why the hell am I doing this? Is the main question that keeps circling in my mind. I  shrug in my mind. It doesn't matter anyway. With swift move I press my lips against his cheek. Got ya.
His eyes fly open in surprise and I quickly skip towards the door of the kitchen.
"Doll-chan that wasn't a real kiss." The devilish smirk that I tried to keep of surface appears on my lips.
"You didn't say where, Player." I put a finger on my lips, a soft giggle escaping from it.
"And I did what you told me, so I'll just keep my phone then." I turn away from him and walk into the hallway, the darkness greeting me like an old friend.

It is really quiet after she left him alone in the kitchen. He doesn't seem to be bothered with it, because his mind is somewhere else. She tricked him. Doll-chan tricked him. The smirk on his face tells more than enough.
"You're so much more interesting than Bitch-chan." His eyes hold a dangerous, crazy glance.
"So please keep me entertained, okay?"