"Do you really think so?" Elizabeth asks me. I nod in confirmation. Suddenly, Diane jumps in front of us, with Y/N running behind her.

I wasn't able to understand what Y/N was trying to tell me. She keeps waving her hands around in a strange way?

Diane and I exchange greetings and she asks me about Y/N's strange behavior

Diane and I exchange greetings and she asks me about Y/N's strange behavior. My shoulders shrug. "I have no idea. She went to find you, but now she is suddenly acting like that." Diane nods her head as both of our faces are filled with concern.

Diane said, "I guess you're right." I hear Y/N frantically yelling in our direction. "Meli! Princess! Watch out, Diane's not in her right state of mind!".

I looked at her confused and said " What do you mean Y/N? She seems totally fine to me?" but suddenly, Diane starts yelling about some Holy Knight, and attacks me.

As Elizabeth, Y/n, and Hawk run over to me, I dust myself off from being thrown into the ground.

"What the heck made you go berserk out of the blue like that?" I ask the giantess. "That's what I've been trying to tell you! One of the Weird Fangs is doing something to her." Y/n tries to explain it further, but Diane makes her move again, and soon we were running for our lives.

"Meliodas, there are people around!" Y/n yells as we see a pair of shepherds.

"Hey, if you don't want to die, you should start running!" I shout at them, and they look up to see us being chased by Diane.

"You can't hide forever!" We hear Diane call from the ledge we're hiding behind. "I don't understand. Did something happen to Lady Diane when she went to Baste Prison?" Elizabeth asks me.

After Y/N hissed from something, I noticed she was covered in bruises. I cursed under my breath and wondered how she got all those bruises. She quickly began to heal.

"I don't know, but whatever it was, it's really making her go nuts," I say while moving the child shepherd off of my lap.

I look over at Y/N and see that she's looking over the ledge at where Diana is standing with a calculating eye.

"That's exactly what I'm trying to explain! One of the Holy Bastards has done something to her mind or something!" Y/N exclaims.

I nod and hand Y/n the boy when she gets down from the hillside. "Look after this kid for a sec, alright?" Y/n nods and takes him, using her skills with children to comfort the scared boy. 

Suddenly, a large Holy Knight appears, introducing himself as Ruin. I grit my teeth. 'So this is the Knight responsible for Diane's hallucinations and probably all the bruises on Y/n body!'

I quickly engage in battle with the knight, shouting at him to release Diane. 

~Y/N's Perspective~ 

As I looked back from comforting the boy, I saw Meliodas getting into a fight with Diana, and I knew that the Holy Knight had also cast the hallucination spell on Meliodas.

I have been trying to figure out where this holy knight is, but alas I have not found anything of the sort.

Hawk then said " what are we going to do? They're both going to kill each other" I replied back " we're just going to have to find out where the Hallucination magic is coming from" but then when I looked back up Diana was starting to use one of her powerful magic spells and I knew we had to get out of here.

When I yell, " Elizabeth, get all the innocents away from here, I'll hold them off for you!", it seems Elizabeth wanted to protest, but once she saw the fighting approaching, she decided to obey.

Within seconds, most of the small group began sprinting down the pathway, leaving only myself and the two fighting sins behind.

In a whisper, I look at both people and say, "if you two let yourselves be hallucinated so easily then I'll need to step in".

I then cast the spell "CHAOS ASSAULT" and electricity began whirling around me as I shot myself at Meliodas and Diane repeatedly punching them.

They flew into a bunch of trees as I yelled " Snap the hell out of it!"

To be continued.