The Game

Warning: Underaged drinking

I had just laid down on my bed when a knock came from the door. I sit up and look down at my pj's, an old shirt and shorts. The only problem was my chest was slightly showing. At night I didn't wear my binder because I would wake up in the morning in pain. The knock came again.

I sigh, stand up, and unlock the door. I am shocked to see Shinso standing with his hand in the air about to knock again. For the past two weeks I have been trying to befriend him with no avail or so I thought.

"Hey." I say standing up a bit straighter.

"Hey, apparently a bunch of people are sneaking out tonight to go to some diner or something, do you want to come?"

I stare a bit shocked that he asked me.

"Look, they asked everyone to come and I was the last upstairs so don't think I want to be your friend or anything." He continued blushing.

A smile fills my lips, "Sure just let me change." I start to close the door and he grabs my wrist. I stop.

"They said to go in our pajamas." He gestures awkwardly to his outfit. I look to see he is wearing a skull t-shirt and striped pants.

I smile up at him, "Let's go."

~~~~~

Kirishma passes out fake ID's to us I stop him once he hands me mine. "What do we need these for?"

He responds with a laugh, "Dude, we are going to a bar. You can't get in without one."

I stare at him in disbelief as he continues passing them out. A bar? We don't need to drink anything this young. Quickly a memory resurfaces.

The door swings open with a bang and we all jump.

"Heeloo, I'ms hoome." My way past drunk father says as he stumbles in.

I stand in front of 4 year old sister being only 6 myself. "Dad where have you been?" I already know the answer and so does everyone but I want him to feel shame as he admits out loud to breaking his promise about never going to a bar again.

He grabs my arm tightly, anger filling his eyes. I yelp out in pain. "Yous littlle shit." He squeezes my arm tighter.

"Yous knows where I'ves beeen." He lifts his hand in the air about to hit me and-

I feel someone grab my arm in real life and yelp. The arm quickly pulls away.

"Sorry, just you looked like you were about to have a anxiety attack. I am sorry I scared you."

I look up at Shinso's concerned eyes and force a smile, "Sorry I just zoned out for a sec." I look around to see we are the only ones still outside, "Let's go in before Bakugou starts a bar fight without us."

Shinso chuckles lightly, "Sure."

~~~~~
"Let's play beeer pongs! Pleasess!" Mina begs in her drunk form. I sigh, somehow all night long I have been able to not touch any alcohol but Mina has been persistent to change that.

"No, Mina. Go play with Kirishmia." I reply.

She sighs and stomps off to go find him.

I feel a hands grab my shoulder and start to drag me. "Guys this guy looks like he has a nice quirk!"

I try to pull away but the guy has an iron grip and before I know it am at the other side of the bar surrounded by a bunch a guys.

"Let's get this game started! What's your quirk?" On of the guys in the group ask.

I shrink a little, "I have an electric quirk."

"Nice, let's get started. Here, drink this." He passes me a drink.

"Play what?" I ask.

"It's a game we made up, just drink this then I will explain." The same guy reply's.

I grab the glass and start drinking. It tases nasty and I am temped to spit it out when someone tilts the glass up. I quickly swallow the remainder, coughing and grossed out.

The guy that dragged me here explains the rules: I have to roll 2 dice, one red dice and one black one. The red says how many glass I have to drink and the black one says how much of my power I use.

"I don't wasn't to play, I sorry." I start to leave when a new guy grabs my wrist. It feels nothing like how Shinso took my wrist.

"You have to play." I gulp and nod my head.

I guess I am going to play.

Thank you for reading!
Please like and comment if you liked it!

I am BAD at spelling and grammar so please feel free to comment and tell me if I messed up on something.

If you have any art that relates to the book or chapters please feel free to to send them to me.

What's going to happen to Denki? Thank you for reading

Meowz~