Explaining Everything

(300 views!!! Now back to the story—>)

Denki's POV

After I finished crying Shinso started to ask me some questions like:
Who knew?
What exactly does it mean to be trans?
Why was I so scared?

"Well, you are the only person who knows other than Mr. Ayzawa and some other teachers, trans means I feel like I was born into the wrong gender, and I don't know." I lie through my teeth for the last one and cross my fingers that he didn't notice. Unluckily for me he does.

"You're lying. Why are you scared? Did someone react badly to figuring out? You didn't mention your parents, do they know?"

I shift feeling super uncomfortable.

"Wait, this morning when I woke you up you said something about your dad finally saying it. And last night when Bakugou was yelling at me you said 'Dad please, no' or something. How badly did your dad react?"

I feel as if the wind was knocked out of me. He guessed exactly right that my dad reacted poorly.

"My dad kicked me out." I lift my finger up to the scar on my eye. "He said that no daughter of his would act like a guy then kicked me out."

Shinso's face shows horror, "Denki, I'm so sorry. When did this happen?"

It takes me a second before I remember, "It was 7 years ago, no need to feel sorry. I should be over it by now."

"Denki! 7 years ago! Where did you go?!?"

"I went to this help center for kids who got kicked out of there house but some idiots burnt it down so I was homeless for a year but then we got dorms."

Once again I see horror and shock in his face, "I am so sorry."

I shrug it off, "It doesn't matter. The only bad part is I haven't seen my sister and brother in forever. Meg is 13 and Benjamin is 9. Boy do I miss them."

Shinso wraps his arms around me and squeezes me tightly. "I'm so sorry."

I smile and hug him back, "Shinso don't worry. I am fine especially with you here."

We pull apart and my stomach growls. "I guess I am hungry. It's," I check my watch, "1:00 so I say let's eat!"

                                     ~~~~~

After awhile of waiting everyone finally comes home.

"Hey my dude! Did you have any fun." Kirishima ask lifting his eyebrows up and down.

I chuckle at him as Mina elbows him, "What did you guys do today?"

I reply, "Nothing really, we just talked."

"Please be more cryptic." Mina rolls her eyes.

"It wasn't about anything that would change anything." Shinso smiles lightly.

I look over at him eyes slightly watering, "Nothing that changes anything. Anyways what did you guys have to do today for the punishment?"

Bakugou growls, "They had us carry our body weight with those weird watches and run several miles while the other idiots watched."

"It wasn't that bad..." Kirishima states optimistically.

"Wasn't bad! That was pure torture! I don't want to do that again tomorrow, my back is killing me!" Mina starts to stretch out with a pained look on her face.

"You look you are constipated." Shinso randomly comments.

Kirishima busts out laughing as Mina glares at him.

"Shinso!" I yelp laughing as well.

His faces turns a dark red and looks down, "I was joking." He mumbles.

I stop laughing and smile softly at him. "We know that Shinso. We were teasing you."

He lifts his head and blushes even more. "Oh."

I smile at him and think: He his perfect in every way.

Thank you for reading!
Please like and comment if you liked it!

I am BAD at spelling and grammar so if you see a mistake please comment and I will try to fix it.

If you have any art you want featured at the beginning of the chapter please contact me.

The next chapter is going to be emotional. You were warned... Hope you liked this chapter!

Meowz~