Chapter 6: The contents of page 278

Sam grabbed the document and turned to the relevant page and read and smiled. "What does it say" asked Gabe everyone looked at Sam "This is only legal when in the company of dean and Cas" Sam said slowly "WHAT?" asked Crowley "This only works when Dean and Cas are here together so when we are not with them we can do what we want" Sam said and then turned and kissed Gabe with a smile. "Thank god for Balthy" Crowley said holding Bobby's hand. "Also Dean can call it off early if he wants to" Sam said "Brilliant" said Crowley.

"I've got an idea to get back at those idijits" Bobby said "What" asked Sam "well we are in their house, their well Cas' pride and joy" evil smiles appeared on all their faces "Brilliant" said Crowley "Let's have some fun" said Gabe. Crowley disappeared to get supplies. Across town Dean and Cas had been holed up in a motel both worried for their lives to leave "This still is going to be brilliant you will see, Cas" said Dean, " Really Dean, Crowley has sent hell hounds after you and i'm not sure if Bobby is attempting to calm him down or helping him" Cas said "Oh well it will all be worth, now come here" Dean said pulling Cas across the room to the bed while making out with him, Cas let out a moan.

Back at the house, Gabe, Sam, Bobbie where waiting for the return of Crowley. He flashied in with bags out paint. "Will this do?" Crowley asked. "Brilliant" said Gabe "Now we can have some fun with this." Gabe continued. 4 hours later and many trips to the paint store later they had finished redecorating Dean and Cas' home and making sure that Cas could not get rid of it with a clip of his fingers. " Right finished" Bobby said admiring their handiwork. Crowley nodded. "Crowley, just thought we might want to angel and Dean proof our homes cause he will definatly want revenge after this." Sam said, Bobbie nodded " Definatly" Bobbie agreed.

Crowley nodded "2 Castiel and idoit proofed homes coming up" and disappeared only to appear seconds later "Done" Crowley said " Now let's give the idiot his house back" The group went and sat outside and to hopefully decive Dean, Crowley and Gabe sat together. " Cas, you can bring Dean back we have calmed down considerable" Sam said to the sky. Cas and Dean appeared, Dean still looking slightly worried for his life. Crowley put his hands up in defeat, "I conseed Winchester, you win" Crowley said justering to the fact that Gabe and him where sat close together. Dean smiled. "Now as much as this gathering hasn't been a blast" Sam said jokerly " I have work in the morning and need to sleep" Dean nodded to Sam. "Bobby, Crowley would you like a lift?" Sam asked " That would be brilliant Sam" Bobbie replied.

The group said their goodbyes, Gabe, Sam, Crowley and Bobbie got into Sam's car and Dean and Cas made thier way to their house. While in the car, "Can you transport all of us and the car?" asked Sam. " I believe so if everyone gets hold of the car, cause I don't want to miss Dean's reaction" Crowley replied. Gabe nodded pulling out his phone, Crowley snapped his fingers and a film camera appeared which he passed to Gabe " Oh thanks Crowley" Gabe replied. "All right everyone remain cool and keep hold of a part of the car" Sam said as he made it look like they where getting ready to drive away.

Cas and Dean made their way into their house as they walked through the door their mouths both dropped in shock. Everything was pink and not light pink neon pink. Dean saw a note and ripped it off the wall Enjoy the house Dean, there is something from all of us, Game on. from Sam, Gabe, Crowley and Bobby. "Cas can you get rid of this" asked Dean trying to keep calm pointing at everything. Cas snapped his fingers and nothing happened and again nothing happened. Dean's face began to become red. " I'm sorry Dean but they seem to have done something which is inhibiting me from getting rid of it" Cas said while looking worriedly at Dean. Dean stomped out of the room returning with a shotgun " Dean violence towards our family is not the answer" Cas pleaded. "I know Cas but I might make me feel better" Dean said and walked out the house "SAM, BOBBY WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY HOUSE!!!" Dean shouted. Everyone in the car paniced slightly "time to go" asked Gabe fearing for his life "not yet" said Sam before winding down the window to address Dean "angel proof paint, we will undo what we did when you undo what you did we shall see you when you have calmed down" Sam shouted before turning to Crowley "time to go" Crowley nodded and with a snap of his fingers they disappeared. Dean let of a string of expletives before going back inside "Maybe doing this dare when we were in our own home wasn't such a good idea" said Cas perching on the edge of the sofa taking in everying his family had done. "You think Cas, go pack something cause to hell are we staying here, I think its time for a holiday" Dean said with a smirk on his face, Cas smiled and snapped to in front of Dean to kiss him before snapping upstairs to pack for their trip.