Sleepover?

"Wanna watch a movie?" I asked as we sat on the sofa staring at a black screen. "Okay, I'll go pick one" Jungkook got up and went to my stack of movies. "I'll go get something" I smirked, rushing upstairs to my bedroom and bringing down my duvet.

Jungkook had put on my favourite movie and was sat watching the ads, he had his back to me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him on the cheek. I heard him laugh as he pulled me over the back of the sofa. As I tumbled onto the sofa I twisted with the blanket, becoming stuck. "I can't move" I struggled to get out of the uncomfortable position I was in. "Stay still" Jungkook ordered, waiting for me to stop wriggling. I lay there, feeling defeated by something so little, Jungkook carefully picked up the blanket and untwisted it, I was finally free. "Freedom, at last" I sighed.

I snuggled against him as we watched the movie, not noticing my eyes slowly getting heavier and heavier until I finally fell asleep.

I was awoken by something nudging me, I opened my eyes to see Jungkook attempting to lift me. I laughed as I rubbed my eyes, "what are you doing?"
"I wanted to put you in your bed, so that you'd be more comfortable" he pouted, his plan had failed. "So long as I'm with you, that's all I need" I got up and hugged him.

I heard the front door open and close, I peered at who it was, and I was greeted by my mum, looking tired, as per usual. "Hey Hyun-Ae" she yawned. "I'm going to go to bed, hopefully we can do something together tomorrow" she waved as she walked up the stairs, clearly not having seen Jungkook beside me. I looked at him, "sleepover?" I smirked, he nodded excitedly.

It was only six o'clock so I went into the kitchen, searching the cabinets for anything we could eat. I found a big bag of crisps and brought them into the living room. I threw them at Jungkook, who got hit in the face. I laughed as he glared back at me. "You don't get any now" he smirked, opening the bag and putting one into his mouth. I ran towards him and tried to reach for the bag, only to have him hold it up high so that I couldn't reach. I pouted and crossed my arms, "I'm sorry." He gave me the bag and I kissed him on the cheek as a thank you.

One movie later I could tell Jungkook was starting to get tired, he kept yawning and he wasn't focusing on the movie, and I had put his favourite on, so he usually recites most of the words.

"Come on, time for bed" I pulled him up from the sofa as he groaned, not wanting to get up. We walked up the stairs, well I walked, he slumped his way up. I pushed him onto my bed and went to get changed. When I came back he was already fast asleep. I quietly chuckled as I climbed into bed with him, laying beside him.

I wasn't very tired since I had slept a little earlier, I took out my phone and scrolled down my Instagram feed. After a while I got bored so I turned on YouTube and started watching videos.

I don't know how long I was watching videos for but I was starting to get tired so I turned off my phone and put it on the bed-side table. Jungkook stirred beside me but I closed my eyes as I rearranged myself into a comfortable position. Jungkook's arms snaked around my waist and pulled me closer to him. "I thought you were asleep." I whispered. "I was." He replied.