❀𝕖𝕡𝕚𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕦𝕖❀

↫↫↫↫↫ love, exists ↬↬↬↬↬
(¯'*•.¸,¤°'✿.。.:* 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 *.:。.✿'°¤,¸.•*'¯)

'The love you give becomes the love that I need

With you, I'll brave the world

Won't stand alone on my feet

'Cause of you, I believe love exists'

There is little that can be done when a person you love dies.

They say it's isn't easy to move on from them.

Yet, why did it seem like no one cared about her death except for him?

Todoroki watched as [F/N] [L/N] and [M/N] [L/N] made the barest of preparations for their only daughter, not bothering to even hold a proper funeral service. There was a 2 day-wake, and hundreds of people came through, giving their condolences to the family.

He could see the faux grief in their eyes. At times, there wasn't an ounce of pretending that they were sad that [Y/N] had passed away. They weren't even there the whole time, finding excuses to leave half the time.

He stayed in the funeral home though, watching over her.

They didn't seem to have a big enough budget to even buy decorations for her coffin. It was a simple cheap black wood, with a shoddy polish. The offerings were the barest minimum, yet the money rolling in was always a constant, disappearing into their greedy pockets.

Todoroki didn't acknowledge anyone. He didn't leave the room, and he wouldn't eat anything, nearly being force-fed by his sister. He sat there, praying for her spirit. In the corner of his mind, he could remember people giving their condolences to him, but he couldn't bring himself to open the envelopes passed on to those who truly knew the girl.