First One In

Author's note :

Hello everyone. It has surely been a while since I posted a story.

The crazy part is I never stopped writing. I currently have over 50 half-finished taekook aus that I just for some reason can't seem to finish. Do go back and work on them here and there when I'm in the mood, but I don't like posting them unless it's complete, because I hate to keep people waiting. (I hate waiting for authors to update bc sometimes it gets so good and then they leave for a year and I'm just like :') why? )

Anyway, I was able to finish this one in 3 days because I recently read an au with a really good premise but I found so many flaws and the ending was just not my cup of tea so.... I kind of used some elements from that but mostly made it my own. I want to make it clear that I DID NOT copy the au that I read, only very very very minor details, like 5% of it was used. I just wanted to make it clear in case someone reads this and finds some things to be simular. However, if you read my au all the way through, you will find that my story is completely different.

(sorry if you see a LOT of grammar/spelling issues while reading, I did very very little editing when writing this au). anyway....

SOME WARNING AHEAD: There is violence in this au, killings, drugs, things that are gang-related. ALSO SMUT. If you are uncomfortable with any of these then this is not for you. But it's not as bad as you may think, I really did try to tone it down some (except for the smut >.< ).

ALSO. In this AU, I tried to be more realistic because there is a no gun law in South Korea, so I made it so the gangs carry long sharp blades instead. So no gun violence here.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jungkook stepped on the breaks of his bike as he slowly huffs out an exhausted sigh. He hated meeting at this particular cafe but of course, Yoongi made it their meeting point. Why? For some snot nose- goody two shoe- short kid, who wears pants too tight for his ass. Yoongi has a thing for small and pretty little boys and of course, he kept coming here to stalk the poor kid. Jungkook just didn't understand why he couldn't do it on his own time.

Jungkook takes off his helmet and unzipped his leather jacket for some air. It was cold Seoul weather they were having but Jungkook enjoyed the cold. He just loves the smell of crisp winter air. Opening the door to the cafe, he saw Yoongi siting inside laughing at something Hoseok said, who was sucking on a sucker while he checked out a group of girls eyeing them at another table. They were out of place, of course, the cafe was pink and decked out in white, pristine-looking furniture, and pink walls, while his friends were all leather and black.

Hoseok winked at one of the girls and they all squealed, Jungkook rolls his eyes.
"Please just fuck that ShortSnot so we don't have to come here anymore. I swear I'm gonna ask to do solo jobs if I have to meet you guys here every time" Jungkook says eyeing yoongi.

Jungkook sat down next to Hoseok who groans right when the group of girls shifted their attention to the younger, "Right when I was gonna score Kook....I miss it when you still looked like a baby deer lost in headlights"

"Don't hate the player, hate the game. I can't help that I look the way I do hyung", Jungkook smirked.

"You're late", Yoongi says as he sips on his coffee, which was in the kind of cups that looks like it could be used in little girl's tea parties. Jungkook had to bite his tongue not to laugh.

"And I told you I hate this place yet you make it our meeting place EV-ERY-TA-IMM-MAH".

"Not my fault you choose to move out and not live with Hobi and I. We wouldn't have to do meetups, just deal with everything at home, like we use too. Also, you only hate this place because you're not confident in your masculinity"