Chapter 5

*Seth*

I tightened my grip on the phone and smiled. "yes" I whispered to my self but for some reason it felt like class was for ever waiting for lunch. When it finally arrived I ran through the halls but was stopped by Mr. White and he sent me to detention for running in the halls. On my way to detention I texted her-

me-hey sorry got detention meet you at lunch in 5min I promise unless you have class

her- no it's fine I have lunch now anyway so I'll wait

me- no go have lunch ;-)

her- I don't eat lunch here so I'll just be waiting for you in the library

me-kk ill see you there:-)

I make my way to the detention room and received a very stern talk about hallway safety but they soon let me go with a warning and a "win us a trophy next week bud" and off I went.

When I finally make it there it looked like no one was here. Except the crabby librarian Mrs. Chibber. I began to text her again-

me-hey im here

her- I'm in the back looking at some books

me-okay ill come and find you ;-)

I then began to make my way over to the back when I see this short girl trying to reach a book. So like the gentlemen I am I help her when I look at the cover. "nice choice this is a good one" she then speaks "yeah I know it's one of my favorites."
Then I look at her she's holding my phone and my bag. "HEY IT'S YOU." I then get shushed by the crabby old woman behind the counter. the girl looks at me, "oh its you..... Here's your stuff." We then switch and sit at a small table in the corner "sorry about the whole bag thing"

*Cole*

He apologies again as we sit but I cant help but eye him up and down. It's not like he isn't doing the same to me. I cant help but notice how white and perfect his teeth are. Hell his entire face is just perfect. I'm snapped out of my heavenly gaze by a small chuckle and a remark following,

"so, like what you see."

"What," I then sit up straight and begin to blush.

"It's all right Hun I think your cute too" I look around astonished on his comment,

"Me. Your talking to me"

"yeah you cutie why not"

"its just I couldn't really think any one could find me attractive" I said looking down at my hands.

"really why" he says placing a hand on mine looking in my eyes all dreamy and what not.

"I don't know. It's just growing up it was hard for me to make friends and I was bullied a lot."

"wow that must have been hard but if it makes you feel better I was bullied too but then I got big and beat my bullies ass"

We then continued our heart to heart conversation (well mostly him talking and me giggling) until the bell rang.

"so what class do you have" he questions handing me my bag.

"Um I don't know they gave me the wrong schedule so I have all new classes like being new isn't hard enough" I send him an awkward half smile.

"Well let me take a look." He reaches his hand out for me to hand him my new and improved scedual.

"Hey we have like three classes together what grade are you in again"

"I'm a Junior." I say lowering my head letting my hair cover my face.

"Really these are some classes you got here and you my dear are talking to a grade a honor student"

"yeah well I'm a bit of a try hard in school , but ahh what grade are you in"

"I'm a senior hun" he smirks a half smile holding the door open for me.

He sits down next to a bunch of jocks and I try to find a seat feeling vastly abandoned but when I find a empty seat in the back of the class he calls me over. "Hey little girl what are you doing come sit over here with me" I snap my head up at his booming voice.
"um okay but I'd like it if you'd just call me by my name. Cole." I say sharply trying to act stern. "What ever you say Hun just come sit next to me." He shoos off a tall thin boy with strong arms out of the seat and pretends to brush away dust as he pats on the chair. Once I sit down he pulls my seat closer to him. "Um I'm sorry but ahhhh-" "Seth," he states nodding at me with a grin plastered on his face. "Seth. Right. Ahhhhhh so what's with this class." I quickly change the fact that I was going to complain to the boy about my space issues. "Is the teacher going to ever show up or not." I say looking about at the teens all sitting on tables and standing in groups. "Yeah mister P is always late." He says as if it was normal. "But isn't this a college course class." I say slightly worried. "Yeah but we do most of the work at home. You know if we ever do the work its not like mister Pee Pee ever notices,"a sharp chuckle erupts from the light tall gingered boy with freckles covering his entire body who obviously finds him self very amusing.

Thirty minutes of sitting in quiet as the boys talked loud and obnoxiously about cheerleaders and girls as Seth would randomly tap my wrist with his as if to make sure I was paying attention to their stories. I finally got up just to have the teacher step in.

" little Missy your not in my class I need you to leave." I opened my mouth to explain my self when Seth begins to stand and begins to talk for me. "No Mr. P she's in this class. She's the new girl." As he looked at me and winked. I kept my very neutral face expression on. "And your name is." I opened my mouth when Seth spoke for me once more. "COLE! Her name is Cole." I forced a smile trying not to lose my patients. "Please Seth let the girl speak. She must know how to speak for her self." I smiled slightly and nodded, "Yes um my name is Cloey Moodie." The short fat man smiled nodding at me, "Well its very nice to meet you Cloey. Welcome to AP Biology." He quickly looked at the class room, "EVERYONE PLEASE TAKE A SEAT."