Part 14: Needing to Understsnd

Start from the beginning

It wasn't long before a few have arrived sling with my driver. I ordered them to stand out side the door and window and report any suspicious activity or if she wakes up. I made it clear she was to not leave that room until I was back. There's a bathroom off from our room so I knew she'd be fine. As for myself I have to go to  pay a visit my boss to discuss a few things. 

The car ride was pretty boring so I just listened to the radio while watching the passing view out side the window until we had arrived at the huge building that was covered in guards in order to secretly keep captive Axis soldiers in containment, but most importantly a certain German and Italian.

Being well known by every American guard, it didn't take long to end up right outside of Germany's holding cell. With a twist of a key that was kept in my pocket I was welcomed by the gratifying sight of Germany looking so tired, hungry, and beaten. The scratches and bruises I left from last time were still present. 

"Long time no see pest. I hope you're well rested. Because we have a lot to do." I slithered out. 

Germany picked up his heavy head with baggy, wet eyes. "What," I stated, "Where you crying?How pathetic." I laughed out and walked over to his sad form.

"I mean look at you." I paused to kick him right in his stomach to where he let out a groan as he fell to the ground. He attempted to clutch his stomach but with his hands still chained behind his back he could only bring his legs closer to his chest.

"The high and mighty German reduced to nothing more than this sad excuse for a country." I bend down in order to grab hold of his batted blonde hair to force him to look me in the eyes. "How can you ever protect (Y/N) in this state?" 

Germany's eyes hardened at my words. Gods how it fulled me with excitement and anger to see him like this. "Where are Italy and (Y/N)?" He finally piped up. 

I pulled his hair back tightly and he let out a hiss in pain. "Italy is getting what he deserves." 

"What about (Y/N)? Where are you holding her?" He asked, keeping his stern gaze. 

"At home where she is safe from this rotten world that is set out to hurt her." 

"Safe? Funny that you claim to protect her when all you do harm. You lock her in a rotten cage in order to nurse you're weakness." He spat out. I was about to snicker back at him until he cut me off to continue. "That photo, the one you keep in your pocket. It's a photo of your childhood with (Y/N) right? I thought a lot about that photo and the way you were holding on to her. You were clinging to her then and you're still clinging to her now. You couldn't let go of your childish attachment and it grew unhealthy, an obsession. You sit here and call me weak for losing a war, but you're the real weak one for letting your childish aspiration consume you. In no way are you a 'hero', as you like to call your self. You're only a coward who's clings to their selfish antics."

The grip on his head became tighter and harder as my anger consumed me. With each passing moment I could feel my cool dwindling and replaced with something I couldn't feel. It was dark and cold. I wasn't in control of my own body anymore as I bashed his head into the ground repetitively. 

The more I smashed his face the warmer my hands became with a warm red liquid along with the grey flooring darkening with the same blood. Tilting his head up I gazed upon his face the was torn bloody from the new tares in his face along with a broken nose and cut lips. 

"You don't know anything, ya hear! I have to do this to protect her! The world is too ruthless for such a pure, graceful creature as herself to go off on her own. And there's no way I would ever run off with a man like you! You could never protect her the way i could! You couldn't even protect her from her own boss!" 

There was a small fit of laughter that escaped me that grew louder and harder and I could do nothing to stop it. "Why am i even talking to you anyways?" I questioned, turning his head to the side and exposing his neck. "It doesn't matter what you have to say. I've already won. She's mine. The war is won, you've lost. There's nothing you can do about it."

There was another set of laughter that slipped from me. "To think that it only took a couple of visiting neighborhood wives to figure that out. Those wives may come to be more handy than I thought." 

Germany's stair did not falter at the beating he received nor from the words that slithered from my being. In fact he spat blood into my face. "You think one war will keep me down? No way in hell am I leaving (Y/N)-my wife in your hands. I'll come back." 

"We'll just see about that." I scampered and dropped his head to make my way to the metal door. "But for now, I have a warm bed where- my wife is waiting for me."

~~~~

Hey guys It's been a while I know but finals were kicking my butt but now I back! 

-Jellygirl out!