The arrival of the VKs

Start from the beginning

"Or the day you show four peoples where the bathrooms are." Purple Hair interrupted. Ben looks at her and smiled. 

"A little bit over the top?" Ben asked. 

"A little more than a little bit," Purple hair tells him. However, she wasn't looking at him, she was looking at me and Audrey. They both let out a soft chuckle. 

"Well, so much for our first impression," Ben tells her. Audrey looks between them quickly as they chuckle softly again. 

"Hey, you're Maleficent's daughter, aren't you? Yeah, you know what, I totally do not blame you for your mother trying to kill my parents and stuff. Oh, my mom's Aurora, Sleeping Beauty." Audrey said. Purple hair chimes in saying beauty with Audrey.

"-Yeah, I've heard the name. You know and I totally do not blame your grandparents for inviting everyone in the entire world but my mother to their stupid christening," Purple Hair cuts in. 

"Water Under the bridge," Audrey sneers.

"Tots" Purple hair responds. They start fake laughing in sync then sigh and stop. It was awkward so I cut in. 

"Okay! How about a tour? Yeah?" I asked. Blue Hair looked overexcited, Purple Hair looked annoyed, Long Hair looked determined, and Puppy Dog looked adorable and confused. 

"Auradon Prep originally built 300 years ago and converted to a high school by Ben's father when he became king," I told as we walked to Beast's transforming statue. I clapped twice and The statue changed from his human form to his beastly form. Puppy Dog boy freaked out, screamed, and jumped into Long haired arms. 

"Carlos, it's okay. My father wanted his statue to morph from beast to man to remind us that anything is possible." Ben told him. Well, now puppy dog has a name to his adorable face. 

"Does he shed much?" Purple hair asked. 

"Yeah, mom won't let him on the couch" Ben responded. They share another look and Ben and Audrey start walking. Long hair dropped Carlos and starts walking with the other VKs. Carlos stops and stares at the statue before clapping his hand, but it doesn't change. He looks up and sees me smiling at him, so I motion for him to come on and he runs to me and then to where the others went. 

"So you guys have a lot of magic here at Auradon? Wands and things like that." Purple Hair asked. 

"Yeah, it exists, of course. But it's pretty much retired. Most of us here are just ordinary mortals." Ben answered.

"Who happen to be kings and queens," Mal responded. 

"That's true. Our royal blood goes back hundreds of years," Audrey told her as she moved Ben's arm around her shoulders. That caused me to roll my eyes because she's making it so obvious that she doesn't like our proclamation choice. 

"Doug, Doug!" I called out to my best friend as he walked down the stairs. Doug looked up and smiled and walked over to the group. Ben pulled his arm off of Audrey's shoulder and smiled. 

"This is Doug. He's gonna help you with your class schedule and show you the rest of the dorms. We'll see you later, okay? And if there is anything you need, feel free to-" "Ask Doug, or Alec, or one of his triplets." Ben started but Audrey interrupted. Purple hair, Audrey, and Ben all laughed uncomfortably. Soon, they both walked away. 

"Hey, guys. I'm Dopey's son, as in Dopey, Doc, Bashful, Happy, Grumpy, Sleepy, and...High-ho." Doug started but got distracted.

"Evie. Evil Queen's daughter." Blue Haired, who is now named Evie, flirted. 

"So about your classes, I put in the requirements already, History of Woodsmen and Pirates, Safety Rules for the Internet, and Remedial Goodness 101," Doug explained with Purple and Evie beside him. 

"Let me guess, New class?" Purple hair asked. Doug nodded. 

"Come on guys, let's go find our dorms." Purple hair asked. The VKs walked up the staircase and I was right behind them at the bottom of the stairs

"Guys, you're dorms are this way," I told them as I pointed in the opposite direction on the ground floor. 

"Dopey, Doc, Bashful, Happy, Grumpy, Sleepy, and..." Doug mumbled as we walked past.

"Sneezy." Carlos and I said as we passed. 

I showed the girls to their room first. 

"Feel free to change things around how you like it. If you need me, I'll be in Room 133B, it's directly down the hall to the left and the 6th door on the right. Before I go, can I get your name?" I told the girls. 

"I'm Mal, Maleficent's daughter." Purple hair told me.

"Well, it's great to meet you Mal. I'm Alec. Anyways, have a great first day." I told them before showing the guys to their room. 

"Again, the same thing as with the girls, feel free to change things around. If you need me, I'm right across the hall with my brothers. Again, if I can ask, can I get your name?" I told them. 

"I'm Jay. Son of Jafar." Long hair answered.

"Nice to meet you, Jay and Carlos. My door is always open. Have a great day." I told them before leaving and going to my room, getting my guitar and songbook, and going to the music room. 

I began writing a song and called it Something Big because Something Big is happening. 

I finished and collected my items and went back to my room. Carlos and Jay's room was completely quiet, so I guess they went to look around before their first official school day.

"Hey, bro. I haven't seen you all day." Andrew said from his spot on the bed. 

"The VKs arrived today, so I was showing them around," I told them. 

"That must suck. Did you meet the Evil Queen's daughter?" Eric asked.

"Yeah, to be honest, she doesn't seem that bad," I told him.

"What about the others?" Andrew asked.

"They seem a little annoyed they have to be, but overall they are great," I told them honestly blushing slightly thinking about Carlos. 

"Oh, my apples! You like one of the villain kids." Eric said.

"I mean, yeah. I think one is cute, but Mom and Dad would never allow me to date a Vk." I told them.

"They don't matter, Alec. Who is it?" Eric asked me.

"I kind of like Carlos. He's Cruella De Vil's Son and is like an adorable little puppy." I told them, unaware that said person was passing by the door and overheard. Both boys awwed. 

"Even if I did like him, there is no way he'd like me, the heir to Auradon, back. Anyway, how would Aria and I talk about guys if I was dating someone?" I questioned. 

"Sleep on it, Alec, Sleep on it," Eric said.

"Fine, Goodnight," I told them.

"Goodnight," They both said in sync.