Do You Want To Be A 10

I saw this meme the other day that said, "Everybody has that one fat and ugly friend, if your friend is attractive and skinny, you're the fat and ugly friend." That meme really makes me angry! I don't give a crap how many people say that, "some people are attractive and some people aren't." That is complete bullshit. The people saying that have low self-esteem and are trying to put you down to make themselves feel better. Everyone, and I mean everyone is beautiful. So what if you have acne, or are a little overweight, or have a scar on the side of your face... or whatever it is that you put yourself down for. STOP PUTTING YOURSELF DOWN! As I always say, "There are plenty of people trying to put you down, you don't need to be one of them." Let's say you consider yourself a 3 or a 5, wishing you were a 10. Do you know that you could just as easily pick up the same person as that girl or guy you consider a 10. It's actually easier than you think. It's called confidence and self worth. That guy or girl that you think of as a 10, they don't just garner people's attention because a bunch of people view them as "attractive", that's only a small percentage of the equation. The biggest reason they are so "attractive", is because they're so confident in themselves. Being confident in yourself and being ok with who you are and what you look like, is attractive. Now, it doesn't hurt to have some good fashion sense and there are many, many different styles to choose from, so it's not hard to find one that fits your personality. And it's also VERY important not to turn your confidence into cocky, and it's also just as important to be a kind, and caring person. But, if you want to turn yourself into a 10, with only your mental abilities, teach yourself to be confident. It's not going to be easy, or happen overnight, but you can learn confidence just as you can learn any other skill. So be confident, be kind and caring, and you will transform yourself into that 10 you've always wanted to be.