The Wedding Night

Do vote for my story by pressing 🌟and leave your feedbacks and suggestions. Happy Reading 😁
_____________________________

Preeran were sitting on the couch with a huge milk bowl with rose petals in front of them.

Rakhi: Toh Rasam shuru karo.

Preeran dipped their hands in the bowl searching for the ring. Karam held her hand and smiled naughtily at her while she widened her eyes. She withdrew her hand and found the ring.

Kritika: Pehli baar toh Bhabhi jeet gayi..

Karan: Arre.. Jeete koi bhi.. Mein toh accept karta hoon ki mein joru ka gulaam hoon

Preeta blushed.

The second time Karan drew out the ring. And the third time Preeran took it out together. Everyone laughed seeing the two.

Kritika and Roo took Preeta to the room and helped her settle there.

_________________________

Preeta was waiting for Karan in his.. Oops.. Their room. She heard some sound and moved outside to see Kritika and Ruchika blocking Karan from entering.

Preeta: Kritika? Roo? Kya hua.. Tum dono ko? Karan ko kyun aise rok rakha hai?

Kritika: Bhai neg nahi de rahe

Roo: Aur hum bhi tab tak nahi jaane denge jab tak yeh neg nahi dete.

Karan(points in air) : Achha? Arre... Woh dekho Zara ki sale lagi hui hai.. 😂😂

Kritika and Roo(happily): Kya?

They instantly turn and Karan drags Preeta inside and shuts the door. Kritika and Roo and make a cry baby face and leave from there.

Preeta laughs but stops seeing Karan's intense gaze on her. She turns towards the window, her cheeks flushed with a deep shade of red.

Karan comes and backhugs her.

Karan(huskily): Shaadi hogayi babydoll! Aaj kitna sukoon mehsoos ho raha hai..

Preeta nods and turns towards him. He pulls her closer by waist. His mouth then took hers. His kiss, every bit as soft, gentle and undemanding as before. With a soft growl deep in his throat, Karan parted her lips with his tongue tasting every part of her mouth.

Drowning in sensations, Preeta slid her hands up his chest and curled her arms around his neck.

Without releasing her mouth, Karan slowly rose to his full height, taking her with him. Her feet dangling a foot or so off the feet.
He gently carried her to the bed and came over her.

Karan: I love you!

Preeta blushed and Karan smiled at her. He helped her remove the jewelry kissing her inch by inch. He then took off her lehenga and his own kurta.

He sweeped her in his arms to lay her in middle of the bed. The next instant he was beside her, drawing her to the heat and hardness of his body.

Karan settled on top of her, his face nestled in the curve of her neck. Slow and easy, he caressed, stroked, kissed every inch of her, lingering on her breasts with maddening attention.

He then covered both of them with duvet and the two consummated their marriage.

In the Magical Morning,

The two were lying on each other until the sun rays peeked in.

Karan got up to see his bundle of joy lying on his chest. He smiled and stroked her hair. She got up feeling the movement. He smiled and kissed her forehead and she closed her eyes feeling the touch. She was about to get up when Karan pulled her back.

Karan: Kahaan chali?

Preeta: Sab wait kar rahe honge nahaana hai..

Karan picked her up in his arms and took her to the bathroom and put on the shower. He caressed her skin. She blushed

Karan: Haaye kitni soft skin hai!

Preeta pushed him out of the bathroom and closed the door.

Karan(banging): Yeh cheating hai..

Preeta: Chup chaap jao..

Screen blurs on their happy faces. While somewhere else,

Voice: Maza karna hai jitna utna karlo.. Mein aa raha hoon.. Tum dono ko alag karne

The person burnt Preeran's wedding picture and smirked.

Guess who???? 😉

_________________________

Precap: Happy Moments. 😁

@karanxpreeta Le... Nuclear attack cancel😌😂😂😂

@shraddha_my_love Baksh de

Love
Khushi❤