I Love You!! ❤

Do vote for my story by pressing ⭐
............................................................
Karan gets up and sees her  sleeping in his embrace. He kisses her forehead and goes to freshen up. He came out and saw her awake
Karan:Tum kab uthi?
Preeta:Abhi just... Mein chalti hoon.. Freshen up hoke aati hoon.
Karan nods and she leaves his room
They spent a fun time that day in the hotel itself.
Their entire week went joyful. He used to practice very hard and then they used to enjoy the rest of the day.
Finally the big day was here. He was nervous not for the match but for something else.
Karan(in mind) : I hope she does.. Please God
He jerked off his thoughts when he heard the doorbell ring.
He opened the door and saw her outside.
Her look👇

He couldn't take his eyes off her

He couldn't take his eyes off her. He was just too mesmerized. She looked as if the outfit was made for her. She looked gorgeous would be an understatement... He was looking at her as if she was the world's most beautiful girl.
Preeta brought him back to his senses.
Karan: Tum bohot khubsurat lag rahi ho.. (huskily) Ek dum princess ki tarah
(in mind) : My princess
Preeta: Thank you, Ab woh kaam kar loon jiske liye aayi hoon?
Karan nods and smiles
Preeta ties the thread on his wrist
Preeta: Ab tumhaare chehre pe nervousness ka naam-o-nishaan dikha na toh dekhna... Tumhara muh tod dungi!
Karan laughed: Nahi hogi... Ab mere paas apne do lucky charm jo hai. Chalein?
Preeta smiled: Chalo and All the Best
Karan:Thank you.
They both left for the stadium. Karan made preeta sit with him in the VIP section. The captains were called for toss. India had won the toss. Karan was happy and came back and sat with Preeta.
Preeta: Iss toss ki tarah match bhi tum hi jeetoge. Mujhe poora bharosa hai
Karan:Promise jo kiya hai
Luthra family along with aroras too were watching the match on TV.
The match against England started.It was a tough competition.
Karan picked up 8 wickets at The Oval to set up a famous win in South Africa. That result helped India win the World cup1-0 .The  family members congratulated each other.
The team mates picked him up and he was declared the man of the match. He looked at Preeta who had happy tears in her eyes. He nodded in no and she wiped her tears and gave him a sweet smile. He was enchanted and became more nervous. He was called on stage for taking his award.
All the reporters were gathered around him.
The mic was handed over to him.
Karan : First of all,  I would like to thank my brother, Rishab Luthra. Uske bina shaayad yeh possible nahi hota. Ussine mujhe apna sapna jeene ko motivate kiya hai. Thank you bhai.. Fir aati hai meri family... Sab log bohot understanding hai.. Mujhe kabhi kisi cheez ke liye mana nahi kiya.. Hamesha garv karti rahi mujh par. Kuch achha hi kiya hoga meine jo aise log meri zindagi mein aaye.
The Luthras were in tears hearing him.
He took a deep breath
Karan: Itna achha bhai aur sweet si family ke saath ek bohot achhi dost bhi dedi jisko mein aaj apni feelings batana chahta hoon.
He got down from the stage and went to Preeta. She looked confused. He held her hand and took her to the stage.
Karan: Preeta, Tum meri life ka sabse bada sar dard thi (she widened her eyes) par ab din mein sabse zyaada khushi tab milti hai jab tumse baat karta hoon. Mein The Karan Luthra se kab karela aur bajarbattu ban gaya, pata hi nahi chala(she laughs). Fir ek din apne dil se poocha ki yeh feelings kya hain? Tab pata chala ki jitna pyaar main apne aap se nahi karta utna tumse karne laga hoon yaar. Jab bhi roti ho na, toh woh har ek aansoo ek churi ki tarah mere dil pe vaar kar deta hai. Tumhaari khushi ke liye kuch bhi kar sakta hoon. Har ek prince ko ek princess ki zarurat hoti hai.
He sits on his knees.
Karan: I love you! Kya tum iss prince charming ki princess banogi? Will you marry me?
Preeta stunned by his words made him stand up.
There were shouts and screams of say yes in the whole stadium. Karan looked at Preeta hopefully.
Suddenly, Preeta hugged Karan
Preeta: I love you too.
Karan felt as if he had conquered the world. He hugged her back and kept his hand on her head. He made her wear the ring. She kissed the ring.

They broke the hug

They broke the hug. Karan wiped Preeta's tears.
Luthra family was surprised by his proposal. The youngster screamed in happiness. Rakhi always wanted preeta to become her daughter in law. She too was happy. Everyone were glad including Rishab. He chose his brother's happiness over his broken heart.
Karan and Preeta reached the hotel.
Preeta: Mein change karke aati hoon.
Karan pulled her and held her through her waist. She was shocked
Karan: Itni sweet lag rahi ho.. Ek kiss toh dedo
She blushed
Karan: Blush mat karo.. Main agar control kho betha toh galti tumhaari hogi
She blushed harder
Karan kissed her cheeks
Karan:Maine bola tha
Preeta pushed him:Romance baad mein karna.. Mujhe change karna hai.. Hato
She was going and karan saw her sadly.
She turned and kissed one of Karan's cheeks and ran away. He smiled widely keeping his hand on the cheek.
Karan:(shouted) Dusre gaal ke saath na insaafi huyi hai.
Preeta heard this and blushed.
........................................................
Precap: Romance
Love
Khushi❤