Heart break (special chapter)

After nandini was discharged from the hospital her father took her with him to take care of her till she was perfectly fine. It took 3 days for nandini to walk. But she was worried about manik and the others. Thinking about preeti and her tactics, nandini decided to go back on the 4th day.

That day when nandini reached Malhotra Mansion, dhruv and cabir were waiting to welcome her back.

When nandini entered into the house she saw manik standing on a corner and was looking at her. But she had doubts in her heart. And she wasn't able to forgive manik till now.

"bhabi.... App kaisi hai????" asked dhruv

"haan bhabi... Hum gaye the app se milne but uncle ne hume ghar mein ghusne hi nahi diya" said cabir

"cabir... Maine mana kiya tha naa bhabi ko kuch bhi bolne ke liye" dhruv glared

"i am sorry.... App dono ko meri family ki bajah se taklif hui..." said nandini ina sweet yet regretful tone

"bhabi... App iske baat par jyada dhyan mat dijiye... App yeh batayiye ki app kaisa feel kar rahe hai?" asked dhruv

"abhi mein better feel kar rahi huin... Isiliye toh i came back... " said nandini with a smile.

"we are happy to have you back.... " said cabir and both of them hugged her.

That night after nandini got settled in, manik brought her dinner. She was standing near the window of their room ,looking at the moon.

When manik opened the door, she turned a bit and then again diverted her attention towards the moon.

Manik arranged the dinner on the table.

"nandini.... Dinner is ready..... " said manik

"mujhe abhi bhuk nahi hai.... Mein baad mein khaungi" nandini replied without even looking towards manik.

"i am sorry" manik said while standing behind her.

Nandini didn't say anything. she kept staring out of the window.

With a sudden jerk she felt something touching her palms. She turned to see manik holding her hands in his .

Nandini did not understand what was going to happen but she didn't protest.

"nandini!!! I am sorry.... Tum mujhe plz maaf kar do.... Mujhe nahi pata tha ki uss din office mein lights chali gayi thi.... " said manik

"apne mujhe office meina akela chod diya tha.... Agar apko meri zara bhi phikar hoti toh app aisa nahi karte" said nandini

"i don't know mujhe kya ho gaya tha... I wanted to push you away from me.... But from now on.... I won't..... I would never push you away.... " said manik in a regretting tone.

Nandini knew that manik was genuinely sorry.

She smiled a bit. Then she drew back her hand..

"i will be ok manik... Just gimme some time" said nandini again diverting her attention towards the moon.

Manik also smiled a bit.

The he moved a bit closer to nandini and rested both his hands on Nandini's shoulders.

Nandini was uncomfortable but she tried not to push him away

"the moon looks exquisite, isn't it? " asked manik

"hmm... " replied nandini still being a bit uncomfortable

Then.......

He pressed a kiss on her shoulders.

"app kya kar rahe hai" A shocked nandini tried to get away from manik

But manik pulled her towards him and held her closely to him. His hands wrapped up around her waist.

Nandini struggled to get away from manik clutches. And without thinking , with all her might she pushed manik away.....

Manik was thrown away from nandini. He landed up near the table. He got hit on his head due to the force.

Nandini ran to him and picked him up.... She saw a minor scratche on manik's forhead... But still there was a light amount of blood on his forehead.

"i am sorry manik!!!! I didn't mean to do it..... " said nandini in a shivering tone

"why nandini... I thought we were getting closer..... " said manik in a sad tone.

"we are.... But i am still not ready to share my heart , my soul and my body with you.... I am sorry.... " said nandini in a regretful tone

After listening to this, manik started laughing , like a mad.

"and here i thought ki tumhare dil mein mere liye feelings hai.... But i was so wrong..... " said manik while he kept on laughing

"manik plz... You are hurt....Let me do your first aid....." said nandini

While she turned around to get the first aid box, manik dragged her towards him....

"first aid se yeh chot toh bhar jayega... Lekin uss chot kaa kya jo tumne mere dil ko diya hai...... " said manik while still holding Nandini's arms.

"manik.... Let me go... It's hurting..... " said nandini

"I KNOW IT'S HURTING.... I KNOW IT'S HURTING..... IT SHOULD HURT..... YOU SHOULD FEEL THE PAIN I AM FEELING " manik pushed nandini away from him

"i thought you started liking me.... I was so wrong.... "

"I WASS SOO WRONGGGGGG" manik shouted...

He then started throwing whatever was near to him.

Plates, vases, decors were thrown.
Glass was scattered all over the floor.
Nandini was just standing there with hands on her ears. She was frightened to hell.

An angry manik took a few steps towards nandini. But the he stopped on his way and stormed out of the room . He bashed the door and moved out of the house in anger.

All these noises dragged the attention of the family members. After manik left dhruv and cabir ran to nandini and found her sitting on the ground while the whole room was a mess.

"bhabi are you ok???? " asked dhruv who was looking worried

"bhabi what happened??? Room ki aise halat kaise hui aur bhaiya itne gusse mein kahan gaye? " asked cabir.

But nandini was stunned by this sudden outburst.

She couldn't hear what the other are saying. Her head was spinning. She was slowly losing consciousness. And then it was all dark.

Preeti who was waiting for all these to happen immediately called someone.

"plan kaa part 2 start karne kaa time aa gaya hai.... Now bhai is a living mess and we need to clean it up.... " with that she disconnected her phone.

"bechari nandini..... I am so sorry.... But mein kuin sorry bolungi... Kuinki maine toh kuch kiya hi nahi... Joo kiya tumne kiya.... Abb jab tumne meri help kar hi di hai toh mujhe tumhe thanks toh bolna hi chahiye..... Thank you nandini for helping me out... " said preeti with a devilish grin on her face.