Preeti laid her cards

It's been 2 days since manik's arrest. Manik is still in the jail. A bail couldn't be arranged for him. But finally after 3 long days nandini has just gained consciousness. The doctor has informed that nandini is out of danger. But she needs rest and a proper diet to follow.

After the checkup everyone was visiting nandini but manik was no where seen. This made nandini a bit upset. She felt a strange feeling. But she didn't know what it was.

"manik kahan hai?? " asked nandini

No-one answered the question as no one wanted to give any kind of stress to nandini.

"koi mujhe batayega manik kahan hai? " asked nandini

"bhabi apne dad aur mom aye hai apse milne" dhruv changed the topic

A ray of hope and happiness spread over Nandini's face. She was happy that she got her parents back in her life. Her eyes were filled with tears and her lips were covered with a smile .

"papa" nandini called out for her dad

"meri bacchi" cried Nandini's dad

She hugged him as soon as he reached and caressed her cheek.

Her father hugged her back. We all know that every father-daughter out there share an enviable bond, that no one can match up to. They are practically inseparable, and their love only grows stronger with time. It is said that, "Fathers can't express their feelings out loud." This belief is proved wrong by every daughter out there, as nandini made his father confess that though he intended never to see her face again but hearing about her daughter in death bed made him sacrifice his anger and reach out for her daughter.

After some happy moments with her father, nandini realised that manik still wasn't present there.

"papa... Where's manik??? " asked nandini

Tha smile vanished on her father's face.
He thought now he should tell the truth to her daughter.

"uske saath joo hona tha woh hua.... Jisne meri beti ki yeh halat kar di hai usse koi hakk nahi banta ki woh meri beti ke aas paas bhi rahe.... " said Nandini's father

Nandini was still confused.

"papa.... Kya kiya apne manik ke saath??? " asked nandini

"maine usse arrest karwa diya hai....."
Said Nandini's father with soft tone

"kyaaaa!!!!!! " shouted nandini in disbelief

"but papa why!!!! He isn't responsible for any of these!!!! " said nandini

"i know everything.... Usni tujhe raat bhar office mein band kar diya tha!! Arre aisa bhi koi karta hai.... Koi insaan aisa kar hi nahi sakta... Woh bhi apne patni ke saath.... " clarified Nandini's father

Now nandini understood that what her father was saying had a point. She didn't want to agree more cause may be she thought manik needs to pay for what he did. But somewhere inside her heart she had a feeling that she should rescue her husband. With conflicting thoughts nandini decided to remain silent at that moment.

"beta..tu abhi aram kar hum doctor se baat karke ate hain" saying this Nandini's parents left to see the doc. Leaving her with dhruv and cabir.

"bhabi... Abhi apko kaisa lag raha hai? " asked dhruv

"hmm... Thik lag raha hai... Better" replied nandini

"bhabi... Apse baat karni thi... I know ki bhai ne jo kiya bahut galat tha.... And i know ki unhe saja milni chahiye... But phir bhi mein apse request karna chahata huin iss baar app unhe maaf kar dijiye.... Maine dekha hai bhabi woh apke liye concerned the... Aur unke jail mein rehne se business ko bhi nuksaan hoga.... Plz bhabi... App soch samajh ke hi decision lijiye" after saying this the brothers left the room too leaving nandini alone.....

"i don't understand what to do!!! But i need to take a decision " Nandini's provo.

**********

After some hours nandini called dhruv to meet her.

"bhabi apne mujhe bulaya? " asked dhruv

"haan.... I want you to bring manik back.... I will give my sentence " said nandini

"ok bhabi as you say.... But apko abhi inspector se baat karna hoga kuinki abhi app kahin jaa nahi sakti... Doctor ne apko permission nahi diya... " said dhruv

"ok then... Phone lagakar doo... " said nandini in a strong voice

Dhruv dials a number on his phone and then hands over the phone to nandini.

"hello.... Inspector.... It's Nandini malhotra ....manik malhotra ki patni.... Han mujhe hosh aa gaya hai..... Yes uske liye hi phone kiya hai.... Mere iss condition ki zimedaar manik nahi hai......no,mere papa ko kuch galat faimi hui thi..... Yes inspector app manik ko chod dijiye.... Hann jo bhi paperwork hai woh dhruv jaa ke kar dega.... Ok... Ok then.... " after talking with the inspector nandini insisted on dhruv to go and bring back manik and also complete the paper work that is needed to be done.

While dhruv was heading to the car he was stopped by preeti.

"dhruv?? "

"haan dii... " replied dhruv

"kahan jaa rahe ho? " asked preeti

"bhai ko chudane jaa raha hun... Bhabi ne apna statement bhaiya ke favor mein diya hai... " said dhruv

"as expected " thought preeti

"great... Then chalo mein bhi tumhare saath chalti hun" said preeti with a smile.

After preeti got inside the car...

Dhruv's provo: abb inke demag mein kya chal raha hai????

He got into the car and drove to the police station.

**********

In the police station after dhruv and preeti reached their manik was brought out of the jail.

"sir apko kuch paper work puri karni hai plz app mere saath chale... " said the inspector

Dhruv went with the inspector to complete the paper work while manik was left alone with preeti.

"preeti.....nandini kaisi hai? Is she fine??? " asked manik out of concern

"bhabi bilkul thik hai bhai....pata hai jabse unko hosh aya hai woh apko hi dhundh rahi hai.... Pata hai jab unko pata chala ki app jail mein ho toh Unhone apne dad ke khilaf jaa kar apko chudaya.... Aur bohat roo bhi rahi thi... Bhabi apse bahut pyaar karti hai bhai... Ajj maine unki ankhon mein apke liye bepanah pyaar dekha.... Aur mujhe aisa lagta hai ki woh apke saath apni life mein agge badhna chahati hai... She wants to forget the past and move on.... Aur mujhe lagta hai ki app bhi kahin naa kahin unse pyaar karte hai.... " preeti was manipulating manik in everyway she can and manik was taking her very seriously. After talking to preeti he believed that nandini had started loving him.

"bhai" preeti keeps her hand on manik's shoulder.

"it's high time... Mujhe lagta hai apko apne dil ki baat bhabi ko bata deni chahiye... Aur app dono ko ek nayi suruwat karni chahiye.... " said preeti provoking manik

"bhai... Let's go... " dhruv came and called manik...

Then all 3 of them went home....

**********

Guys sorry for late update... There were some serious problem with wattpad.... No matter how much time i wrote the chapter it was either deleted or i couldn't publish it.... So i had to rewrite everything again and again... At last i was dfed up and left wattpad for some days till the issue is solved. Yesterday i found out that wattpad has solved the issue with the new update so i published it todaya and yah... Next chapter will be epic... It will be one hell of a chapter to read... Wait for it😍