Lets make this showy

(The Next Day)

Tsubasa: Where could those girls be?

Tsubasa said as she looked at her wristwatch.

Kanade: Who knows? Maybe Hibiki overslept or something?

Tsubasa: Then explain why Y/N isn't here yet.

Kanade: *shrugs*

Both girls heard panting in the distance and turned to see Hibiki and Miku running towards them.

Hibiki: Sorry we're late, Tsubasa, Kanade!

Hibiki said as she and Miku came to a stop, catching their breathes.

Hibiki, she wore a white shirt with a light pink sundress over it. For Miku, she wore she wore a black shirt, a baby blue sleeveless top, finished with a white skirt with grey pokkadots as she carried a purse.

Kanade: About time you two got here.

Tsubasa: You're late.

Miku: We're very sorry!

Miku said, as she gasped for breath.

Miku: I should have expected it, but Hibiki overslept again.

Kanade: I thought so.

After gaining enough air back into them, Hibiki and Miku looked at Tsubasa and Kanade and were surprised.

Kanade looked more casual between her and Tsubasa, wearing a green tank top and shorts that really showed off her legs.

Tsubasa on the other hand was a bit different. Light beige shorts, grey stockings, a white blouse shirt with a blue blazer over it, and a white newsboy cap on top of her head as she carried a purse. Honestly, to Miku and Hibiki, it looks like she was ready for a vacation.

Inner Hibiki / Miku: 'She seems really into this.'

Kanade: Alright, now all that's left is to wait for Y/N.

Tsubasa: Where is he?

Tsubasa wondered, her patience running out as she started tapping her foot.

Kamade: Patience, Tsubasa. Or is it that you want Y/N to show up so he could compliment you on your outfit?

Tsubasa: *blushes* T-That is not the reason! Stop teasing me!

Hibiki: Mmm...

Miku: Don't worry, Hibiki, I'm sure Y/N will compliment you too.

Hibiki: *blushes* W-What!? T-That's not what I was thinking about!

Y/N: Sooo. Are we going to go on this date or what?

Everyone was surprised by Y/N voiced, but when they looked around, they couldn't see him.

Y/N: Up here.