Round 2

The two of them then rushed at each other, meeting in a furious clash of fists and kicks. Whilst the other Riders faces their opponents.

After nearly a full minute of grappling, the two of them back away from each other, neither having achieved and advantage.

Shade: You really should've destroyed me back when you had the chance, Decade. Now I've put your dear friends in danger.

Shade and Decade circled each other.

Shade: You could have, and yet you didn't. Do you know why? Because your weak, that's why!

Decade: Funny, I was about to say the same thing to you.

They then ran at each other as the camera then switch to the fight between Baron and Chaser faced Kaiser and Kaiser Reversed.

Baron attacks Kaiser with his Banaspear while Chaser attacks Kaiser Reversed with the Shingou Axe

Baron blocked a slash from Kaiser with a TranSteam Blade in his hand.

Baron: ... Pathetic! Let me show you the true meaning of strength!

Just then he heard.

Decade (background): Hey! Don't destroy them! I got something planned for them!

He heard Decade say as he fought Shade.

Baron: Tsk!

Baron then kicked away Kaiser.

Kaiser: Destroy Baron.

It said in a monotone voice, Kaiser then got back up to his feet and started to run a Baron.

Baron: Let me show you the true meaning of strength.

Baron said as he grabbed Kaiser and threw him away like he was nothing. Then he started to run towards him.

Meanwhile Chases swung down his Shingou Axe at Kaiser Reversed, he dodged it by rolling to the side.

Kaiser Reversed: Preparing calculations to Chaser's defeat.