Synopsis

Lucille Carrow is a sweet, silly and book loving young witch who attends at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and wizardry in the year 1944. Her family was once a powerful family of fullbloods, but that was long ago. No days her family is a mess. Her father has a gambling problem, her vain sisters spend all the money that is left on unnecessary but beautiful things and her older brother ignores her. Her mother has died 5 years ago, leaving the rest of her family to blame Lucy for it.

Her life wasn't perfect but she was able to handle it.

That was until she caught HIS attention

Tom Riddle. The total opposite of the sweet Lucille. He was just as handsome as he was evil. He was a beast. A beast that was intrigued by the little hufflepuff who dared to stand up to him. A beast who found peace and warmth in this little hufflepuf.

But she wanted nothing to do with him, sadly she hadn't a choice. She couldn't escape him. The beast has trapped his beauty, and he would never let her go again

______________________________________________________

I feel his presence behind me.

"Lucille."

A shiver round down my spine as I hear him speak my name. Still I ignore him, forcing my feet to move away from him.

"Lucille."

I stop at the warning in his voice.

"Never." His voice is so soft as he turns me around. "Walk away from me again."

I slowly turn around, my head casted down. I don't want to see the look in his eyes. I press my books against my chest, like a shield between us two. Like they can protect me against him. I know it's useless, no one can protect me. Not against him

I swallow my fear away and raise my head to meet his eyes. They are dark and full of promises. His lips are rough on mine, claiming me like nothing else. I can almost taste the power he holds, the darkness in his heart, the inability to feel.

But I don't feel afraid because I know, I know that I am the only person alive he won't hurt. The only one he cares about.

I am his little hufflepuff after all

______________________________________________________

I only own some of the characters like Lucille and some parts of the storyline. All the pictures belong to their rightful owners and the world, some of the story line and characters belong to J.K Rowling.