Chapter Three

Thank you guys for all the support :) This chapter is going to be super long with many P.O.V changes. In this chapter, you'll get to know what's inside the boys' heads (including Adam's!!!). Leave your suggestions about whose P.O.V you want the next chapter to be in. Hope you guys enjoy this chapter and don't forget to comment, vote, and fan!!! ATTACK THE BUTTONS!!! IF I'M NOT BEING SPAMMED BY NEWS FEEDS, THEN YOU GUYS AREN'T TRYING HARD ENOUGH! MUAHAHA :D Thanks so much xx ~ Talia

P.S. It really means a lot to me, and I promise the chapters will only get better and better ;)

P.S.S. Play the music when it indicates it :D

__________________________________________________________

'~'~'Chapter Three'~'~'

Evelyn's P.O.V

I froze.

I had no idea what I should do when Connor's lips detached itself away from mine but was still hovering close by.  

My best friend had just kissed me. 

Should I kiss him back before he fully pulls away now? Should I push him away?

By the time I made my decision, it was already too late. My tears had stopped, and Connor had pulled back, surprised that I haven't pushed him away. His glance searched my face while he was still supporting me gently in his arms, a smile appeared.

What did the kiss mean? Does Connor love me? Ugh, I must be stupid thinking he doesn't love after he kissed me. Was he serious? Of course. Why would he joke about this? 

Do I love him back?

I'd never really thought about my feelings for Connor. He seemed to be always there for me when I needed him, therefore I didn't  realize his importance.

Who am I kidding? I love Connor the most in the world. Even over my parents and friends. I love him, and I can't afford to loose him. But Adam....

I shook the thought about Adam away. My head was blurred and I felt dizzy. My feet wobbled and my body gave a little swing. Connor's arms immediately reached out and steadied me, the desire in his eyes was replaced with seas of worry.

Always. I thought with a smile. He's always there for me when I need him the most.

"I'm fine, just a little overwhelmed," I replied as I pulled him closer into a hug, taking in the familiar scent of his Armani aftershave and his minty breaths. I could hear his heart skip a beat, I grinned cheekily into his broad chest. I looked at him just in time to catch the end of his mouth curving into a smile. "I'm not really a party animal. Can we head back now?" I continued, Connor shrugged and followed me out.

As we were exiting, I tried to ignore the joyful laughters coming from Adam and Victoria.

Why did I start crying when I saw them making out? Why would I care? Maybe because it reminded me of my parent's divorce caused by my father's 'love' for his girlfriend who was half his age. Why did it reminded me of my parents' divorce? It's not as if Adam's cheating on me; we've only met for less than half of a day. It might have to do with his familiarity and the fact that I'm awfully sensitive.

I admit, I might had a slight 'love at first sight' kind of emotion towards him but it wasn't love. Was it? I don't even care anymore, as long as I have Connor. Connor loves me, and I love him, and that's all I need.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Connor's P.O.V

I couldn't believe I've kissed her. I've been wanting to do that since the second I've met her. It felt like a dream to kiss the girl I love. I just couldn't believe she didn't push me away. I thought that I've always been like a brother to her.