Chapter Two

How did you guys enjoy Chapter One? Leave comments and suggestions! I've changed the cast a tiny bit, check it out. Who do you guys think should act as Evelyn? Anyway, enjoy the chapter and comment, vote, and fan!!! Thanks for the support :) Love you all! xx ~Talia

P.S. Play the music on the sidebars when I tell you to.

~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~

Chapter Two

Evelyn's P.O.V

For the rest of the class, I listened to Mr. Thompson rant about the rules and instructions referring to the first day of classes. Occasionally, I felt Adam's gorgeous emerald-coloured eyes observing me, as if deep in thought.

Adam had apologized to me after the incident as we forced our eyes to tear away from each other. I've even surprised myself. I've never starred at a boy for this long before; not even Connor who was unbelievably angelic.

The first time I felt him starring, I turned to him automatically and soon regretted my action immediately. His glowing eyes drowned into mine as he gave me a little, shy smile. I smiled back nervously at him.

I've never really minded the glances from the boys; especially not Adam's. Something about him made me want to get to know him, impress him, pleaded me to look at him. For some reason, he seemed familiar, as if I've seen him before or even known him for a long, long time; even longer than Connor. Even though his looks were extra-terrestrially stunning and unseen before, he carried an aura that was strangely familiar to me. It also might be that I  was thinking too much.

I've also noted that Connor was giving Adam a nasty look ever since Adam bumped into me. I smiled to myself. Connor can be so overly protective sometimes.

I peaked to my left where Adam sat. He had his blond hair tossed to the side, and his irresistible eyes were on his notebook. He supported his head on one of his hands as the other doodled on the page.

What was he drawing? I pondered with a grin. Just then, he caught my glance and winked at me. I blushed furiously and quickly looked away. What was I doing? Quit drooling over him, Evelyn! The dismissal bell broke my thoughts, and someone tapped me gently to get my attention. It was Adam.

"Hey Evelyn. It's Evelyn, isn't it?" Adam questioned with a breath-taking smile. I nodded slightly and tried to smile back at him. "Sorry about this morning, I'm Adam by the way."

He took one of my hands, which was fiddling with the other, and kissed it. I stared at him, stunned, but finally found my voice to reply.

"It's nice to meet you, Adam. You can call me Ever." I answered, glad that me voice didn't crack. He gave me a look of confusion.

"Why would I call you Ever?" He asked, his question caught me off guard. I hesitated, but he just smiled. "I think Evelyn is a beautiful name. Mind if I call you that?" I shrugged as casually as possible as my face started to glow red. Just then, Connor approached us and held out his hand.

"Hey Adam, I'm Connor." Connor greeted awkwardly. Adam shook his hand and acknowledged him with a nod. 

"Got to go, I'll see you guys later." Adam stated with a wave of his hand and departed. Soon, his place was replaced by the cute brown-haired boy who had asked me if I was a model. 

"Hey mate, hey love, I'm James," He started his startlingly blue eyes on us, "You guys going to the party tonight?" Connor and I exchanged a look of confusion. "You guys don't know about the party?" I shook my head. "There's a welcoming party tonight at 7:00, everyone is welcome. You guys should go, it'll be fun!"