New Begining

"I pronounce you as husband and husband. You may please kiss your partner."

Krist and Singto's eyes locked for second before Krist took Singto's face in his soft palms and pulling it forward as their lips touched.

A loud round of applause and screams were heard as the couple exchanged their first kiss as husband and husband.

The newly married couple pulled away and rested their forehead together.

"I love you, Sing," Krist said with dreamy eyes.

"I love you too, Krist," tears of unconditional happiness whelmed up in Singto's eyes.

"Come on!! It's party time!!"

Bright's loud voice echoed making Krist and Singto turn to their friend and smile, wiping away the year stains on their cheeks

Singto and Krist walked to where their parents were standing who were wiping their tears with smiles decorating their faces.

Rin and Achara hugged the two boys in front of them and mumbled words of love to them.

Singto pulled away and moved towards his dad who was seated in the wheelchair, smiling at them with eyes filled with love.

Singto hugged his dad who returned back the hug.

"Take care both of you, be happy always," Klerklai caressed his son's hair.

Singto nodded his head against his dad's shoulder before he pulled back.

Krist smiled as he watched the son and dad. He was surprised when Klerklai pulled him by his hands and joined his hands with Singto's.

"Take care of him, Krist. Be happy together, solve out things together. Don't hide anything in the name of not wanting to bother the other," Klerklai advised.

Krist nodded his head and smiled.

"Come on you both! Let's move to the party room," Kongpob pulled Singto and Krist enthusiastically.

"Come on guys," Arthit who stood beside them walked towards the wheelchair and started pushing it as they followed the newly married couple.

*****

"Uncle Sing!"

Singto chuckled as he caught the little girl in his arms as he and Arthit made their way on the stage for the party to begin.

"Hey, baby girl! How do you think we look?" Krist asked as he pinched her nose.

The little girl held her thumb fingers up and smiled widely.

"Awesome! Uncle Sing and Uncle Kris looking great! Soo handsome!" The little girl made a heart with her fingers showing it to Singto and Krist who was now sitting on the big sofa.

"Aw! Diya, leave uncles for some time. It's not good to disturb them, honey," Kongpob walked towards the little girl who only whined in response.

"But, Diya wants to stay with uncles," the little girl puffed her cheeks.

Kongpob shook his head, "Diya, do you what to eat cake? If you only come to papa you will get a big piece of cake to eat."

Diya's eyes sparkled at the mention of cake.

She got out of Singto's lap making the two uncles laugh at the sudden mood of change.