Breakdown

I groaned as I tried to open my eyes. I moved my head to only hiss in pain. I opened my eyes as slowly as possible. I could feel a bruise forming on my right eye which restricted the movements of my eyes.

I slowly turned towards the only source of light in the room that came from the tiny window at the top of the wall opposite to where I was seated. I hissed as I turned my head up, I can barely move. Every muscle has seized up. My body is struggling to recover, to repair the damage.

"Krist, were are you?" A quiet sob escaped my mouth as I recalled the events that happened one week ago.

It's been one week since I'm tied to the chair with beaten up bruise and scars all over my body.

It's been one week since I have been kept in this dark room that smelled dusty and irony.

It's been one week since I have been receiving punches and hurtful words from the person who assigned men to bring me up here.

Above all, it's been one week since I have seen Krist. My heart ached thinking how much pain my lover will be going through in my absence. I wished I could tell him where I am, but I couldn't, even I don't know where I'm.

Quite sobs escaped my mouth, soon I spat out blood. Coughing furiously as I did so.

"Oh, you're awake?"

My body stiffened as I heard that rough voice, I could sense that he is smirking as he spoke to me.

I heard the footsteps of the man as he walked towards me. He was behind me when he stopped on his tracks.

"Ahhh...."

A groan slipped my lips as he pulled my hair back. My eyes came in view with the man's face who I hate the most in my life.

"Had a nice sleep, Singto?" He smirked.

I glared at him.

"Let...me...go," I grunted through my teeth.

The man smirked wider as he heard my demanding voice. He released his clutch on my hair before he walked infront of me.

He gazed at me from head to toe and smiled. He leaned forward, his hand resting on the hands of the chair where my arms were tied to.

"I won't let you go so easily, Singto. I have to take my revenge. An act of beautiful, sweet revenge for my son who betrayed me," he smiled devilishly.

My lips formed a thin line, the pain I felt in my heart was not even near to the pain I felt physically.

"You will pay for what you're doing Mr.Perawat. Even if I die in your hands or you escape from here when Krist finds me, there is a person up there who is watching all your sins. He will make you suffer one day, you will beg for your own death Mr.Perawat," I glared daggers at him.

His eyes shone in anger. His eyes turned devilish, I heard the chair creak as his grip on the hand of the chair tightened.

Soon his hand found its way to my cheeks. I could feel his fingers dig into my cheek. The scream that slipped out of my mouth was stifled. I could hear him panting beside me. I could sense the pleasure in his breath.

Was he this cruel? Why does who do this? Can't he just return back to a normal life?

I let out a groan as his hold on my hollowed cheeks deepened.

"How dare you!? You are the one who messed with my family! You're the one who took back all my treasures from my hand! You and your brother are the ones who made my two sons go against me! You destroyed my family! You destroyed my business empire! You'll pay for this Singto Suttilak!" He grunted his teeth.