Resist

"Krist I want your explanation now!"

I screamed at Krist. Turning off the phone call where Ice was mumbling sorry to me or rather Krist for disclosing the hints.

Krist looked at me with trembling eyes. Full of uncertainty filled in those deep black eyes which I always loved.

"Singto, please le..."

"No, Krist! I want to hear everything! I waited so long for clearing my head of this situation!" I interrupted him. My head was paining from the pressure I was giving.

"I can't stand it anymore, Krist! I don't even know whether I should hate you or love you! While all others around me know what is happening, I'm the only one who is kept in darkness! I want to know what is happening. You left Jane, the woman you married, and came to me for no particular reason? Is it like that? You are telling me, you and Jane are acting! Why the fuck would you act? I want to know!" I screamed at him.

My eyes filled with tears which I thought I would never show it infront of Krist.

My head started to pain and I quickly placed his phone in my hand on the table and gripped my head tightly.

"Singto!"

Krist rushed towards me and placed his hand on my head and caressed it.

"I'm sorry Sing. I want to tell you everything but I didn't want it to affect your health. But if this is what you want then, so shall it be."

Krist looked at me with his tear-filled eyes and kissed my forehead.

I suddenly kissed in pain when I felt my head throbbing with pain.

"Wait here, I will get the painkillers." Krist hurried to get the medicine while I was left with the intense pain in his messy room.

Soon I heard Krist's footsteps and heard him talking something with Liz.

Liz took my hand from the head and checked my wound before she checked my pulse.

"Don't take too much strain, Singto. Your injury is not yet healed." Liz advised me before she gave me medicine and water.

"Oh, by the way. Your man is sexier like this." Liz mumbled into my ears and that's when I realized Krist was still wearing only a towel around his waist.

I glared at Liz who only winked at me and muffled a laugh.

"Krist put on your clothes. You will get cold." I told to Krist who was still looking at me with worry.

I saw Krist looking down at his body and then at Liz who was looking at me with a smirk.

A small smile played on his lips.

"Sure, master!" He took his clothes which were on the bed and walked into the bathroom.

"Who told you to look at my man?" I groaned at Liz.

"What can I do? He is too sexy to be left unrecognized." Liz squealed.

I rolled my eyes. Yeah, it's true.

"Is someone possessive here?" Liz questioned with her all to familiar teasing voice.

I stuck my tongue out at her as she laughed at me.

Liz shook her head still laughing as she moved out of the room when we heard the bathroom door opening.

"Singto, are you okay now?" Krist asked me as soon as he saw my gloomy face.

I nodded my head and gave him a small smile. It was still paining but subsided a little.

"Can you take me to my bed?" I asked him softly, slightly embarrassed.