Cleophee: "WOAHOLY CRAP!"

Suddenly the Mole bursted put of the ground, appearing right behind Cleophee with it's claw ready to strike.

*BLAM!*

Cleophee: "GAH!"

The Mole Undead slammed it's claw into Cleophee, but the Cra was able to block with her arms, only getting a scratch as she was sent flying back.

*Thud*

Cleophee: "H-Huh?"

Y/n: "You Alright Cleo?"

Y/n said as he caught Cleophee in his arms, causing the Cra to blush a bit, that was until she saw the Mole Undead creating large stones and getting ready to fling them at Y/n and herself.

Cleophee: "Yeah! I'm fine! But we should really get moving!"

Mole Undead: "GGGRRRAAAHHH!"

The Mole Undead roared as he shot the rocks at Cleo and Y/n.

Y/n: "This is one of those times where o wish I had a shield."

Y/n said as he bent his legs, getting ready to jump high into the sky... when suddenly a hooded figure appeared infront of Y/n blocking the attack with a large shield that was decorated to look like a Panda's face. That figure then stood up and turned towards Y/n showing the smirk that was on his face.

???: "I wouldn't worry about this thing, I'll take it down in the blink of an eye!"

The figure said as he made the shield disappear while drawing one of the three katanas that were on his waist. He held the blade up and dashed forwards with suprising speed.

???: "TAKE THIS! THE SPECIAL FINISHING MOVE OF JIMINA KEN!"

The figure then slashed at the Mole Undead's left, causing it to block the attack with it's metal arm, but the swordsman planned for this. He let go of his sword as he appeared on the right of the Undead. He quickly drew one of his blades.

*SHING!*

*CLANG!*

???: "COUNTER FLASH!"

*GLASH!*

Mole Undead: "BRUUUUAHAHA!"

The Mole Undead screamed in pain as the swordsman slash through his body, slamming the blade of his second sword into the blade of his second one. The Mole Undead stumbled back with a the large injury hindering it's movement. The swordsman then turned towards Y/n while sheathing his swords, he placed his fists on his hips with his chest puffed out with pride.

???: "There you guys go. You can Seal the Undead now."

The swordsman said to Y/n, but as he stood there, he failed to notice that the Undead's seal was still closed, and because of that, the Undead quickly healed it's own wounds using the dirt around him. The mole then jumped up with it's metal arm raised, causing a long and sharp blade to shoot out of the metal arm, ready to slice the clueless swordsman in half.

Y/n: "YOU IDIOT! MOVE OUT OF THE WAY!"

Y/n yelled as he dropped Cleophee and ran into action, he quickly equipped his Driver and jumped up, before jumping again, using the swordsman's shoulders as a footstool. Y/n faced the Undead mid air as he gripped his Driver's lever.