Chapter 1- ayy🔥!

Comenzar desde el principio

You gotta do what you gotta do sis"he replies ,then flips he's nonexistent weave,he's curls shaking a bit.

Treyson Miller is such a freak, very open about he's sexual stories ,has the best actually and you know how he makes everything interesting with adding sound effects and shit its hella funny and entertaining.

My friend has wild curls that sit perfectly over he's face ,nice pink lips that I'm jealous off ,sexy deep dimples that make any gay guys knees weak ,and straight white teeth ,beautiful clear brown skin,he honestly is one of the handsome gay black men we have out there ...

We carry on talking and the mail is work shit ,urghh my weekend was going great ,so I throw the papers on the coffee table ,I'll go back to them later .

I grab my phone from the stand ,it saved the video ,I then post in on Instagram tagging them with a caption #Bestfriend bonding moments !

Putting my phone down I notice they switched on the TV and I smirk.

What are we watching ?"I ask standing up and heading to the kitchen to grab snacks ,after grabbing them I walk back and plop down on the couch ,grabbing a snack bar and opening it up .

I'm waiting for a answer "I demand as they munch ,Trey is looking through the movies .

Can we watch a horror ?" Avery asks ,she has this weird obsession with horror movies, I swear this girl is so fucken annoying ,she always wants to watch them but ends up not wanting us to switch the lights off when we sleep.

Fuck No!"I tell her glaring at her she shrugs.

Well at least  I tried "she replies ,throwing her with my snack bar paper,she sticks her tongue out smiling.

We're watching Hustlers !" Trey booms fixing the cushions behind him ,I smile.

Yeah ,I haven't watched it "I reply they nod and we start watching the movie ,after Avery switches off the lights .

I guess I fell asleep because waking up again ,I see that its morning and I'm in bed ,with Avery snoring lightly next to me ,her long legs tangled in mine ,I groan covering my eyes at the sun ,shining through the window ,she starts mumbling incorrect words as she hides her face by my chest ,I then smack her small ,toned ass ,she groan I laugh .

Wake up,and get off me " I tell her she peels open her blue eyes staring up at my brown ones ,I smile .

I push her off me and stand up ,walking towards the bathroom , washing my  faces and looking in the mirror my brown orbs stare back at me ,with a beaming light in them ,that I know my friends caused .

Slipping off my clothes ,I get in the shower after covering my hair with a shower cap .

Ain't nobody tryna have a shrinkage situation happening ,thank you !

After my shower, I lotion my dark brown skin , put deodorant and wrap myself in a white fluffy towel and walk out ,I see Avery is out of bed probably showering in the other room, walking towards the drawer ,I slip on my two piece black set and grey sweatpants that belong to Trey and a cropped top,slipping my slides ,I walk towards the kitchen to be greeted by the smell of bacon ,I smile plopping down on the kitchen chair as Trey humms to himself.

Weird seeing you up so early "I announce ,he turns around smirking.

What bitch ,I can't make breakfast for my two sisters now ?" He gasps dramatically I roll my eyes .

I never said that , whenever we do a sleepover at anyone's house you never wake up early even when we're at your place "I tell him raising my eyebrow.

Okay ,you got me I have to get to work later in the day and I thought of making it up to you girls by making y'all breakfast because I'll have to drive back home after "he replies cautiously.

But Treyyy " we hear Avery whine as she plops down on the chair opposite me,He sighs .

I know, I know and I'm sorry I'll make it up to you guys again but I really have go after breakfast."he says I sigh too.

Its okay Treyson, as long as we managed to spend some time together ,Friday and Saturday was great ,you can go ...me and Avery can just go shopping today "I reply ,he smiles and kisses Avery's forehead ,Avery who's frowning deeply .

Thanks Lia ,I knew you'd understand" he smiles I nod .

What makes you think I don't understand? " Avery argues with a frown .

That's because you don't babe "I reply ,she glares at me ,I lift my hands up in mock surrender .

That's because you're very hardheaded babe " Trey replies I nod she huffs .

Malia is Hardheaded too "she argues I chuckle .

I'm not " I argue .

You are "she argues ,I glare at her .

No I'm not " I say

Yes "she deadpans

No "

Yes"

No"

Okay, okay girls damm I'm not even gone yet and y'all bitches are at each other's throats " we both roll our eyes .

Malia you can be hardheaded too at times but you are a very understanding person "he says Avery smiles I roll my eyes.

But Vivi on the other hand ,you are hardheaded and you barely ever wanna understand " he says ,I smirk she glares at me .

Fine whatever "she frowns I smile blowing her a kiss.

Now let's eat breakfast before I leave " he says we both frown and start eating after saying grace .

After breakfast Treyson washes the dishes and takes a shower ,then  comes up to me and Avery  as we are eating strawberries in the kitchen  and gives us  a group hug then hugs us individually kissing both our cheeks ,we walk him to the door ,wiping away he's fake tears .

I hate leaving yous"he replies dramatically I shake my head and chuckle .

Treyson, leave before you don't leave at all "I glare he chuckles and hugs us again ,opening the door and leaving and I sigh, looking up at the tall blond girl next to me I smile ,as she drapes her arms around me and we walk towards the kitchen to finish our berries .

We're still going to the mall ?" She asks with a smirk.

Yeah ,wanted to do something else ?"I ask her .

Yeah ,after that we can eat lunch "she says .

Duuuh " I reply she chuckles.

Ouuu  babe come see,this dude that just inboxed me on Insta"she squeels I laugh and walk over to her side and look over to her phone ,seeing a tan skinned dude ,with blue eyes and brown hair.

He's finneee ,hopefully  he's not one of those insta manwhores "I reply she nods chuckling as we discuss on what questions to ask him before we let him try he's luck .

Greetings !

How are y'all enjoying the book so far ?

More details, so y'all can see just  how close they are .💗

It will get interesting.

Stay positive, positive thinking ,give off positive energy it'll equal to positive things 💗😉!