cold¿⛄

corbyns POV

it was just another day at the why don't we house, but today was on off day, so we all decided to hang back and just spend quality time with each other.

it was now in the afternoon and we all where watching the movie IT, but we couldn't really pay attention to the movie, because all our attention was towards jonah considering he was whimpering and screaming the entire time.

usually all the boys and i would laugh at him, which they where expect me.

all i could think about was my runny nose, that kept bothering me since this morning. then my head was stuffed and my stomach has some pain.

i kept quiet though, because today was an important day to spend with the guys, and i wasn't planning on ruining it.

that's usually jack or zach.

"guys, we need to go to the festival of lights tonight" daniel spoke up looking up from his phone with a face if excitement. "dude, fuck ya let's do it." jack says standing up and doing our handshake with him.

then jonah stands up and looks at his watch. "well it's 8:40 and it starts at 9:30, so if y'all wanna go, get yo ass upstairs and be ready by 9:15"

i told everyone i wanted to go, but deep down inside i truly didn't. i just wanted to stay in my room and cuddle with my blankets, considering no one else would ever cuddle me.

i slowly walked up the stairs when i let out a sneeze, then another.

then another

and another.

it happened for 15 seconds straight until it finally stopped, and i could finally finish my way up the stairs.

as i was going up, everyone was coming down, already dressed.

i walked into my room and slipped on a jacket the says "herron 18" on it, then jonahs blacked ripped jeans he gave me, because he had grown out of them.

i made my way back downstairs after brushing my teeth, i walked into the kitchen and all you could hear, was music blaring and yelling, which made my headache twenty times worse than before.

i then suddenly let out a big ass sneeze which got everyones attention. "damn boy, that was loud" jack said patting my back, which made me whimper.

"let's get in the car"

after we all piled into the car we finally made it to the festival. it was very beautiful, but i knew i wasn't going to be able to enjoy it because i felt like fucking rubbish.

we all walked around, but stopped at the "wheel of lights" which was just a ferris wheel with a bunch of lights.

i knew this night was gonna end up being a whole mess.

we all decided, by all i mean, daniel, jack and zach, to ride the ferris wheel. i sat with jonah.

as we started being lifted off the ground, i felt myself get sicker and sicker with each lift. by the time we reached the top, it stopped.

i mentally freaked out, and started breathing hard, when jonah pulled me into his side. i suddenly felt the urge to throw, but i knew i had to hold it back, there was no way i was gonna risk throwing up while i was a thousand feet up in the air.

so i quickly swallowed what was about to come, and im pretty sure jonah had noticed, because there was full concern written on his face, then he lifted his hand, and put the back of his palm on my forehead, then quickly pulled away.

"corbyn what the hell man your burning up" i looked up at him through sad eyes, when i suddenly sneezed, and it went all over jonah.

that's when i couldn't hold it back, i then threw up all over the seat, which wasn't pleasurable anymore.

jonah kept a good distance from me while he was wiping his face off.

as i threw up, my headache got worse, and my sneezing wouldn't stop. i couldn't even get a full sentence out before sneezing.

i could tell jonah wanted to help me, but the only thing keeping me from him was my throw up.

finally the ride started moving again, and i felt a wash of relief go through my body.

as we reached the bottom, by headache was still there and i was still sneezing up a storm.

jonah then lifted the bar up above both our heads very carefully then got out first. he then walked over towards me and lifted me up, so i wrapped my legs around his torso and my arms around his neck, while he placed his hands on my ass to keep me up.

it was quite embarrassing though because there where fans everywhere asking all of us for pictures, and then it hit me

what if they saw my throw up?

that's when i burst into tears.

i felt myself being lifted off of jonah and placed onto the floor in front of a bathroom, i sobbed and sobbed, until i felt myself needing to throw up again, and that's exactly what i did.

"it's alright bubba imma get you home" i fell backwards into jonahs chest suddenly feeling exhausted, until i felt a sneeze coming, so i leaned forwards and sneezed, then fell backwards into my best friends chest absolutely feeling miserable.

jonah picked me up then walked us out to the car, he placed me in the back seat beside jack and zach which i layed my head on zachs shoulder hoping he wouldn't mind.

we soon arrived home, and jonah was now carrying me inside straight to our shared bedroom with zach.

he then placed me on the bathroom sink and slowly took of my shirt, making sure i was comfortable first. he then started slidding down my jeans when i grabbed his wrists feeling slightly uncomfortable.

"bean, you threw up all of yourself, and by looking at you your too weak to take off your own clothes" i knew jonah was right, so i nodded my head for a sign for him to continue.

after he removed all my clothes including my boxers, he replaced them with new ones. he carried me back to his bed and tucked me in.

"sweet dreams princes-" he starts to say when i sneeze in his face.

we both laugh it out, and he climbs onto the other side of me slowly wrapping his arms around me.

"go to sleep bean" he whispered in my ear, as i felt shivers down my spine.

"love you jojo"

"love you too corbs, now get some rest" i slowly closed my eyes and felt some what kinda good for the first time that day.

{literally was so stressed about writing this i started crying, because im fucking missin juice wrld so much. my heart can't take this🤧}