throat surgery👹

3rd person POV

It was any other day at the why don't we house, they'd wake up at 3am, eat then go do what ever they had to do. Everyone woke up when they where supposed too

Expect corbyn of course.

He layed in bed harshly swallowing water he had waken up at 2am to get, and an hour later he still wasn't done with it.

"Corbyn, get up we have to be on the get in 20mins" he heard jon thier manager yell from down the hall probably from his room.

Corbyns POV

This morning was like any other morning for me for the past 3 days, when I'd wake up, id always wake up to the sharp pain in my throat, when id talk it would, even when id sing it would become more painful.

But I kept to myself.

As the second oldest in the band I should be able to take care of my self, but and independent boy for once ya know?

So I woke up and slept on some black ripped jeans, and slipped jonahs hoodie over top of my naked stomach. I walked down the stairs to see everyone already eatting breakfast. I take a glance out the window to realize it's dark outside still. Probably cause it's 3am.

"corbs come sit down please. it's time to eat." our "dad" jonah said

I went over and sat down beside zach and jack, i was in the middle. we had bacon, eggs, and cheese sandwiches for breakfast. I picked up my fork and full on stabbed it into those potatoes, like if I didn't it anymore they would disappear.

they didn't.

"corbs stop playing with your food and eat, gotta be on the jet in 10" jack said staring at my eye balls. nah, im not really hungry.

Truth is, im starving but everytime i eat something the stinging and burning biles up in my throat. i got up and walked away from the table because i needed to finish packing.

About 5 minutes later I heard my door creak open, "bean we leave in 5, so i came up and wanted to see if you need any help" jonah said with a big ass smile on my face. I just nod and start packing my stuff again afraid of speaking, after all it's not like anyone misses my voice anyways.

expect jonah.

"bean are you okay? your becoming really distant from me. you won't talk to me, all you do is smile at me. you don't even cuddle with me at night time anymore. did i do something wrong? he said fiddling with his fingers. I knew I had to speak up and say something, cause if not my best friend would walk out on me.

nothing is majorly wrong jo, my throat is just hurting a little bit, and im just tryna rest my voice for the show tommorow ya know. "oh dude, you could of just told me. if your feeling sick you need to tell someone" no jo, your not listening, it's just my throat that hurts nothing else.

"that's kinda werid corbs. if it starts hurting anymore let me know ight" ok.

jonah helps me take all my stuff to the plane, that landed on top of L.A. hospital. After we all boarded, I knew this was gonna be a long ride.

Jonah's POV

After corbyn told me all about his throat problem, ive been keeping a close eye on him. Right when we got on our private jet he went straight to the back room and layed on the bed. With my dad instincts i followed him.

As soon as I opened the door, I saw him choking on something, so I immediately ran over there and helped him get it out whatever it was, but it never came out, he just stopped choking.

"jo, there's a fucking mucinex pill stuck in my throat" i mentally awd at the boy, because how cute he looked. how? "i-i-i don't know, i took one and it got stuck, but it's still there, it doesn't hurt though" okay, corbs, get some sleep, ill stay with you till you wake up, to make sure your okay.

two hours later...

It's 2 hours later and corbyns head is officially laying upon my chest, with my arms around him like a baby.

after we land, i see corbyn is still asleep so i pick him up and take him to out hotel room. Once we arrived to our room i gently laid corbyn on the bed.

It felt like 2 more hours when corbyn woke up, he had a pale face, and i immediately took notice. bean, you okay?." i asked placing my hand on his shoulder. he came out with a shy "no" that's when i noticed his breathing was getting harder, and I knew something else was going on.

I picked up corbyn and took him to the Uber who had just parked out side waiting for us, i lay corbyn on his back, while his head rests on my lap. "Sweden hospital please"

When we arrived, i immediately told that nurses what was up and they came out with a stretcher and took corbyn away.

I decided i should call the guys.

daniel came to my mind first.

"yo jo, why ya calling me, when yo ass is a room away" he said, and i could hear the other 2 boys chuckles. no, im not, im at the hospital with corbyn, something happened and his throat closed up, y'all should get down here it's serious.

"okay, dude where on are way" jack said with a choked sob. jack, it'll be okay, just come down here.

As soon as I hung up the nurse called corbyns name, I stood up with a frown on my face.

"okay, everyone obviously knows who y'all are, why don't we is, if I shall add. corbyns has an infection that is blocking his airways in his throat, this is very life threatening" well what can we do? I ask immediately. " we can take him into surgery that would remove the infection, in his airways." let do it.

as soon as we where done talking about it, all the other guys came engulfing me in a hug.

there taking him into surgery right now, so we won't be able to see him for a couple of hours. i say as tears run down my face.

6 hours later...

"corbyn besson" all our heads shot up in unison. "he did really well, he's resting up right now, the infection is gone, but however, I know y'all sing in shit, but he won't be able to sing or talk for 2 weeks, he has to eat through a tube, but after that, he's gonna be healthy as shit"

"thank you, thank you so much" zach said hugging the nurse. "you can go visit him now, room 207"

we all immediately run up into his room to see tubes down his throat, and bandages wrapped around his throat. he opens his arms and we all dive into them.

"we know ya can't talk, but i brought ya favorite pillow" Dani says with a giggle, which brings a smile too corbyns face. "i brought you some ice cream, I know you can't eat it, but it waiting right here for you" Zach says with an embarrassed look on his face. "and i brought you the most comfortable blanket in the world Jack says wrapping it around corbyn who smiles.

i brought you my cuddles. I say with a chuckle while im getting in his bed.

he immediately reacts by laying his head upon my chest snuggling into my neck.

3 weeks later...

3 weeks later and corbyn is talking and jumping around on stage like he did 4 weeks ago.

corb0ne is back.

{by the end inspiration kinda ditched me👎 sry}