runaway🏃

Corbyns POV

I've never felt so much more pain.

Tonight was the night.

I was leaving. Never coming back, I decided to get out of the boys life, i mean if that's not what they want, that's definitely what the fans want. I never felt more lost in my life, I never felt so much agony, or anything. I can't stop crying, the tears the won't stop.

I've packed all my stuff out, and im ready to move out, more like runaway. This means I have to quit the band, something I don't want, but something I need.

It's currently 3am about, and everything is ready to go. I'm leaving everything I've ever dreamed about behind because of hate

everyone hates you

your fucking ugly

your too skinny, go bulimic again

Then there were the nice ones

we love you corbyn don't listen to the h8rs.

your so cute, don't change for anyone.

your not skinny or fat in that case, your just cute, and way too precious for the world.

The few last ones made me smile.

I decided to tell the guys while i was leaving, by leaving a note, and by the time they read it, I'll be gone.

morning time next day●

Jonahs POV

I woke up this morning with freaking pain in my neck, must of slept on it wrong.

I got up from bed to go check on the guys, daniel jack and zach were all in thier rooms, when I went to corbyns he was no were to be found, which worried me.

I woke up all the other boys, and they all started searching.

"Jonah, corbyn closet is empty" I heard daniel yell with a crack in his voice.

we're could he of gone ? I asked myself. Then I saw it, a note, that immediately made me tear up by just reading the first line, by the time I read just the first line, all the guys were surrounding me reading it also.

dear bestfriends/brother.

By the time you read this im gone. I've left. I'm never coming back, so please don't come look for me. This hurts me more than it could ever hurt you.

Its a decision a may regret in life later, but for right now, my choice has been made. You may be wondering "why ? Why did you leave ?" It's cause the hate. Even the two hate comments bothered me always telling me I didn't belong. I'm sorry.

Dear jack,

I love you brotha, im gonna miss sk8ing with you, and whenever we would fall we both would die of laugher, or when we would do dips, you'd fall on your ass, im gonan miss that.

Dear daniel,

I love you so much, please don't change for anything or anyone, im gonna miss you alot. Also your hair looks really good blond.

Dear zach,

Dude, playing basketball ball with you on tour and playing truth or dare, or even just taking long walks in the park with you brother I'm gonna miss that, I Will forever be in your heart

Dear jonah,

Thank you, thank you for making me feel welcome and felt needed. When the band first formed you were always there for me, we ended up getting so close, to where we would cuddle in bed all the time, kiss on the cheeks all the time, stay up till 3am talking about were life was heading for us and the band, jonah, another word for my brother, my best friend, my everything, I love you, I'll miss you alot, even writing this I'm crying.

Please don't forget me, any of you, please don't forget the time I fell off stage and yall laughed, or the funny interviews. Please just don't let the memories fade of all of us.

I love you guys so mucb, and I will forever be in your hearts. This is hard, but maybe it'll be better this way

love, corbyn besson/brother for life❤.

"No, we need to find him" jack said letting tears fall. Dude, guys let's go get our best friend back.

With that we were left all alone on the town, looking for are best friend at 5am. We weren't giving up.
Corbyns POV

I walked out in the cold air, by this time it was cold, and I was lost, I really wanted to go home,

u never should of left. I thought to myself, with tears stains all over my cheeks. I was going limp so I decided to just sleep on a bench, hoping my friends will find me.

I miss them so much, the cold night air, is cold, and I just wanna be in jonahs arms. I keep sobbing, I knew I shouldn't be crying, it's my fault, im the one that left.

I sat here till 5am by myself hoping that my 4 best friends would find me.

I sat on this bench alone talking to myself, praying that someone, anyone would fine me.

Then I felt i finger press against my back, I turned around, to be meet with my 4 best friends faces, immediately breaking down into tears, knowing I would be going back home tonight, to my family, my brothers, my 4 best friends. I knew I was saved.

Jonahs POV

"Guys we need t-" zach got caught off guard when we heard sobbing coming from a park bench, we knew it was corbyn, we walked up behind him, we all bad tears in our eyes. He was talking to him self.

"please, dear god, please let jonah find me, I don't wanna leave, I don't know the way home. Honestly i'm scared and useless without my for bestfriends by my side, I need them, I wanna be in jonahs arms, with daniel by my side, I want to sk8 with jack and laugh at him when he falls, I want zach to know that I love him, and always will. I'm sorry, I just want them back please" corbyn was sobbing harder than ever.

Zach, poked his back, he turned around with a flinch and looked into my eyes. He got up and jumped in to arms with his legs around my waist.

One thing I noticed was that he was freezing, we all brought him into a group hug, which made him sob harder. "i-i-im sorry, im so sorry, I love you guys, I do o really do."

"no, don't be sorry we love you" jack said hugging corbyn tighter.

dude, we're just glad your okay, I love you so much corbyn, we all do. We were scared about you being out here all alone, we love you so much. I said hugging him harder.

"Let's get you home, your freezing" zach said with tears falling out of his eyes with a laugh.

Corbyn got in a shower when we got home, and layed next to all 4 of us in bed, we all cuddled up with, always wanting to keep the boy close, forever and always.

god, that sucked. sorry :(

sorry for especially the person who requested it.

promise next one gonna be golden.

-kilie❤