chrons disease💉

Corbyns POV

i feel like absolute shit.

no absolute shit is an understatement.

i already knew why tho.

about 2 months ago i woke not feeling the absolute best. i would wake up every 15 minutes with the urge to use the bathroom, then the urge to throw up but i wouldn't ever throw up.

after this kept happening for a while, i decided it was time to see a doctor by myself. i ended up going to the doctor's to find out i have chrons disease. i absolutely shit my self when i found out {literally☠️} i decided to not tell the boys because it's not really a big deal am i right?

just having to use the bathroom every 20 minutes no biggie right?

wrong.

today ended so bad for me.

the boys and i where on a tight schedule today. today we had 3 interviews, 1 show, 1 pop up shop, and we also have to record for the music for what am i, for it not being done yet.

they boys and i where in an interview and we where doing completely fine.

wrong.

i had go- i needed to use the bathroom so damn bad, but i held it in. right when the interview ended i went straight to the bathroom and did my business.

after that it was time to record for the music video 8 letters. as we where getting into our outfits for the video, a sharp pain came and hit me in the stomach, which made me groan in pain. loudly.

"bean, you okay?" zach asked me with his hand on my shoulder. yeah dude im good. just a cramp in my stomach that's all. "if you say so he said, giving me a worriedly glance. after my outfit was on it was my time to start recording my part for the video.

i walked up to where my part would begin, and got in place. but right when i started to my stomach got another sharp pain in my stomach and i knew exactly at that moment i needed the bathroom. yo, may i go use the bathroom real quick, i asked the director. he said yes, but to hurry up.

i immediately ran to the bathroom pulled my pants down and plopped down on the toilet, only this time the pain was worse, the pain was worse.

the cramps in my stomach kept getting worse and worse throughout me sitting on the toilet. for a minute i thought i had the urge to throw up, but once again i never did.

i started coughing really loud out of no where and thats when someone walked in. "corby, are you okay?" i knew it was jack immediately by the nickname, he's the only one that calls me that. yeah, just choked on my gum. "are you sure?" yeah jack, now go away. that's when jack left.

i got up and flushed the toilet still feeling that pain in my stomach, but i simply ignores it, but i knew my boyfriend jonah wouldn't.

Jack's POV

i knew something was up for the moment we walked into the studio. he would groan loudly and hold his stomach like he was in pain.

he would go to the bathroom at moments when we where busy.

but his boyfriend never seemed to notice, jonah would always just say "if something was wrong he would tell us" that's bullshit.

when i was walking passed the bathroom i heard someone in the bathroom groaning in pain, i immediately knew it was corbyn by the groaning. so i walked into the bathroom and he immediately told me to go away.

so that's exactly what i did, i left. but i immediately walked up to his boyfriend jonah.

sorry to interrupt your conversation with daniel over here, but something is wrong with your boyfriend. immediately jonah looked up to me with pure worry in his eyes. "what do you mean "something's wrong" with him, is he okay? where is he?" he started panicking.