Chapter 50 (epilogue)

(highly recommend playing the song after the 3rd set of dots)

Octavia's pov                                     1 year later

Thinking back to the night at the club made my head spin of what came out of it now. A man that loves me oh so much and a gang full of people who admire me really. I've now almost got my family back, my dad and I have been texting recently it's just mostly I miss you's. Only I wanted my dad back fully it just seemed he didn't want me back fully but, wanted me there mentally if that makes sense. Either than that my life as Ryder's partner and crime couldn't be better.

"What are you writing in that journal of yours now?" The voice I've grown to love so much filled my ears as he crawled in between my legs, taking the journal and placing it down beside me.

"Just how much I love you." I said softly while I cupped his face.

"I bet.." he stated with a cocky grin finishing with, "I love you." before his lips caught mine in a rough kiss.

If I ever thought Ryder was possessive before, he's much, much worse now. As a matter of fact I liked it, needed it. Ever since I gave myself to him he's been very territorial might I say, over me. If a boy so much as looked at me he would grab me and kiss me like I've never been kissed before. I loved it no matter how possessive it seemed I was his.

Though I will admit his anger had gotten way better no matter the possessive nature he had.

Slowly he laid wet kisses against my jawline soon down my neck as I let out soft moans. After he kissed my lips again rough at first but, gentle towards the end he pulled away to look at me.

"Happy Anniversary my love." he whispered, kissing me softly one more time.

As he pulled away there was a smile etched on my face, "Happy Anniversary Ryder." I said while running the pad of my thumb across his bottom lip with a smile.

We could only stare at each other lovingly for a couple minutes until his phone started to ring. I watched as he looked at me for an answer which only made me smile before nodding my head. After getting the okay from me Ryder moved from his position and answered the phone.

When he was finished with the call he looked at me, "Time to go Bonnie." he said with a tap to my nose.

"Where to Mr. Clyde." I asked with a laugh.

"Somewhere our presence is needed." he replied coming up to me and giving me one last kiss before leaving me to get ready.

I already knew it was a gang member who called about business. Since the ceremony I've been more involved in the gang resulting in Ryder calling us Bonnie and Clyde. Getting up from the comfy bed I walked over to the closet putting on a simple all black outfit. After finishing I made my way downstairs rather happy about this business. This past year I've learned how to fight, how to shoot a gun and now I'm learning how to fight with knives.

It was all pretty exciting if you ask me.

•••

Once we walked into the dark mansion that housed the gang I noticed a path of candle lights on the floor. My hand was in Ryder's who I looked at confused while he gestured for me to move forward. The lights seemed to make a neat path headed for the stairs then up.

"Ryder what is this?" I asked confused but, more curious.

"I have no idea." he replied seeming to know more than he's telling, "Maybe you should follow the path."