Chapter 42

Octavia's pov

Last night was amazing, it was a form of love to me and I loved every second of it, not just because of the pleasure I got. It was also because of how sweet he was to me.

During the moment it was everything Ryder was so caring.

"Are you okay love am I hurting you?" he asked softly slowing down his speed.

Him alone saying that made my heart clench at how gentle he was being.

I shook my head, "No, no Ryder." I replied and he smiled leaning down to kiss me.

I smiled at the memory of us last night. My eyes glanced up at Ryder who was sleeping very peacefully. Even though he brought me pleasure last night, I wanted to bring it to him. Though him being Ryder he said and I quote, "I wanted you to be pleasured tonight I don't care about myself."

And I thought that was extremely thoughtful, without thinking I placed a gentle kiss on his naked chest. I felt him stir before opening his eyes and closing them again, relaxing.

"Good morning, how long have you been up?" he asked sleepily in a groggily but, sexy morning voice.

I felt him tighten his hold on me, bringing me closer, "Just a couple minutes." I replied softly as I started to trace patterns on his chest.

"Mmm." he hummed satisfied, "If this is how your going to wake me up every morning then I don't ever want you to leave." he said softly as he buried his head in my hair.

This made me blush, "I would never leave I just got here." I said with a laugh.

Suddenly I was lifted up on top of him, straddling him as he sat up and cupped my face between his big hands. Then he gave me a really long loving, passionate kiss before pulling away and leaning his head against mine.

"Good because you're mine." he said possessively.

My heart ached again, as it always did when he made me feel as if I was melting. I nodded my head at his statement and kissed him again.

•••

All day long we've been hanging out in bed and talking. We even watched the fault in our stars until Ryder said it was too girly. In which I punched him for being sexist and he started tickling me.

"Ryder...s-stop...I-I-it...right now." I said while in a laughing fit.

"No not until you take back calling me sexist." he replied while repeatedly tickling my stomach.

"N-no...I-it's...true." I said laughing more.

This went on for a while until he finally stopped. Now we were in his kitchen making food. Ryder insisted I wear his clothes after I took a shower this morning. So now I had on one of his black t-shirts and a pair of his smallest boxers he didn't wear anymore.

"Here." he lifted a strawberry to my mouth and I gladly took it.

I was currently sat on the counter next to the built in stove he had, while he cooked. It was a perfect sight to watch, he was shirtless and wearing black sweats. Instinctively I bit my lip while I stared at his body, it was perfect.

"Octavia stop biting your lip before I do what I did to you last night." he spoke as his eyes made eye contact with me.

My eyes widen as my heart beat quickened and my face flushed. I quickly looked down at my hands in my lap. Then I heard him chuckle before he lifted my chin up.

"I was only playing love, you can stare at me anytime you want, I'm all yours." he spoke as his thumb went over my bottom lip gently.

I'm pretty sure my face was a tomato by now.

"Lunch is ready." he said snapping me out of my daze.

Soon we were eating and laughing, Ryder was a great cook. We talked about tons of things ranging from superheroes, surprisingly, to what college I wanted to go to.

"Isn't that really far away?" Ryder asked sounding worried, like at any moment I would disappear.

"Well yeah I guess but, it's not like I'm going for real." I said, putting a hand over his.

It was far away when I thought about it. I mean we're in New York, the school I would like to go to is in London. It was nothing but, a dream, my actual college I planned on going to was only four miles away.

"Oh, okay good." he smiled brightly until it faltered, "Are you lying to me?"

"No-pfft." another thing was, I realized I couldn't lie to him, ever.

I watched as he raised his eyebrows.

"Fine it's just a dream school that's it, it's not like I could actually ever go there." I said truthfully.

The real reason I wanted to go to this school was because, it was my mothers dream school. She never got to attend since she fell pregnant with me. After she had Jeremy she already made plans to pack the family up and go until, I came. It was too much to bring a new born to London so we stayed here. Now I feel if I go, I can do it for her.

"Well why can't you?" he asked curiously.

"Because, I can't just leave and go to London, especially right now." I stated the obvious as I thought about my dad.

I wondered if he hated me right now or even felt guilty about my leaving. I had gotten numerous texts from my mother telling me she wasn't mad. Jeremey on the other hand was, he felt like I was choosing Ryder over our dad. Which I was but, he didn't understand I was unhappy.

"Do you regret it?" Ryder asked quietly as he stared at me.

I was confused on what he was asking, "Regret what?"

"Leaving to be with me." he finished lowly as his eyes drifted to the table while he continued, "I-i don't want you to feel like y-you had to-"

"Ryder stop." I said cutting him off as his eyes met mine again, "I love you and I want to be with you...so no I don't regret it."

The smile on his face as I said this made me fall even more for him if that was even possible.

"I love you too." he said softly.

In return I smiled, "By the way look who's stuttering now."

Ryder's cheeks darkened when I said this making me laugh. I never knew he could blush, Ryder just shook his head.

"You have five seconds to run before I start tickling you and this time I'm not gonna stop." he said with humor in his voice.

This made me jump up from my seat and take off as I heard his footsteps right behind me seconds later. Our laughter could be heard as he pushed me onto the couch and tickled me.

In that moment everything was perfect.