I walked closer to her, this time I reach to hold her free hand. I held out my hand for her to take. She complied, but instead of shaking hands like everyone else, I brought her hand to my lips and placed a gentle kiss upon it.

They were perfect, baby soft and smooth, like an infant. Those hands were beautiful, precise, elegant.

"When I hold your hands like this, it indistinctly turns warm, even though they were cold before.

Perhaps between us, perhaps now, perhaps it was right here, both of us are meant for each other. Time passes by just as how much we changed.

There's one thing that will never change, it is my love for you. In my heart, the only thing that fills my eyes are images of you.

My friends always ask me, why am I in such a good mood? When I turn to look at where my eyes lead me to, I saw you giggling with your friends.

That's when I knew exactly why I'm smiling all day, it's because I hear your voice, is this love? Should I close my eyes and take your heart?"

I can't stop thinking about her. I don't know how she has gotten into my head. And I hate the fact that she can mess up with my mind just so easily.

To be honest, I'm afraid of love. I'm afraid of the feeling that someone stuck in my heart, making me wondering all night whether she had feelings for me too.

"I know I told you that I've loved you for 10 years, but I don't know the exact time of the year I fell for you. I don't know the exact date when you start living in my heart. I don't know the reason why my heart flutters when I see you. It just does."

Cold licked at my face and crept under my clothes, spreading across the skin like the lacy tide on a frigid winter beach. With purple lips tinged with blue and gently chattering teeth, I wrapped my thin coat around me tighter.

"During cold weather like this, I am supposed to feel cold, and yet I feel so warm with you around me. When we can't see each other, I clasp my hands together and imagine being with you. It feels so warm.

I hope that we don't need to speak as we exchange looks, as our eyes are filled with each other. I hope when I fall sick, you'll be the one to touch my forehead and check my temperature, taking care of me till I get better.

Cautiously, I'll love you more and more as each day passes by. Your face, your voice, the appearance of it turns my heart into a flower garden.

Even if we are in a different place, in a different time, my love for you will always be the same. Whenever I smell the scent that passes with the wind, it reminds me of you.

It reminds me of how much you meant to me. Even if one day you forgot about me, I will wait for you until you remember.

Let's have faith between each other. One day, it will shine like stars that symbolise our first love. Despite our heart increase its pace, we step closer towards each other."

Falling in love with you was not planned. We were supposed to be friends, just you and me and nothing in between. But our stars aligned and a great force pulled us together.

I will never forget the way your face rested on my shoulder. Holding your soft pale face gave me a sense that I finally belonged, that I was loved. Your glistening cerulean eyes had the power of washing away my sorrows.

Kissing your thin lips stopped the world from turning, it was just you and me in this big scary universe. But it's alright, because you're there with me.

"I never thought our lips met for the first time. I never thought my dream would come true. It's like waiting for the first snow. Can you hear the voices in my heart? It screams for you. You are and always will be my first and true love, Kim Minju.