Chapter 11

we are all supposed to meet here at 3 in the evening and ride on the train together, but where are they? did they all bail out last minute without telling me? wait.. who is that girl with blonde hair? ain't that yuri? I think it is.

"YO YU-" she looks... mad. is it because I forced her to go on this trip with me when she straight out said she doesn't want to? I feel bad. should I just tell her that she can go back home if she doesn't want to join us? but it's too late for that now. she already had a hard time packing her bag.

"chae?" she asks while walking her way towards me with both of her hands in her pocket. "you should yell my name if you know I didn't notice you," she continues to say. "ah sorry. I spaced out for a moment."

"Anyway, where are th-," before yuri can even finish her sentences, she got cut by the voice of wonyoung calling for my name. "chaewon!" both of them seem to get startled by yuri's presence.

"why is she here?"

"you pervert!"

both of them said at the same time. one with a more shocking face while the other is more to the angry side. wonyoung keep on asking why is yuri here when I practically told her that im bringing a friend over.

both of us keep on yelling and accuse each other until I saw them eyeing more like a glare...?.. at each other? I don't know if that's how yuri looks at her crush or like she just looks at everyone like that.

anyway, after some time talking, we eventually get on the train to reach our destination. "you and your friend are awkward," wonyoung suddenly blurts out of nowhere looking at both me and yuri who is sitting beside each other.

"no, we're not. it's just that yuri is more to the quiet side," I put my arm around her neck to get her attention away from the window. "is she always like this? your fiance I mean. she always says everything that comes to her head." "well... most of the times, yeah."

no matter how much I tried to make up a theory in my head on why they look at each other like that, there's only one that I can think of is that yuri like minju.

After some time

"WE MADE IT!" both me and wonyoung exclaim in unison. "so what are we supposed to do now?" Yuri tuck on my sleeve. at that same moment, mom suddenly came up to us to say that we should make everyone dinner.

both of us seem to agree at mom's order for us with no doubts. "what should we make?" I ask yuri looking at the vegetables and meats prepared on top of the table.

"I don't know. up to you. I don't even know how to cook."

"WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO COOK?!"

"I TOLD YOU BEFORE THAT I CAN'T DIDN'T I?!"

"I THOUGHT YOU'RE JUST MAKING UP EXCUSE NOT TO GO. DIDN'T THINK THAT YOU ACTUALLY COULDN'T!"

"WHY ARE YOU MAD AT ME FOR?! DIDN'T YOU SAY YOU SUCK AT COOKING TOO?!"

"I WAS JUST LYING! I DO KNOW HOW TO COOK!"

"WELL AT LEAST SOMEONE HERE KNOW HOW TO COOK I GUESS!"

"OKAY, YOU KNOW WHAT? JUST FOLLOW MY ORDERS."

after some arguments with each other, we actually made up our mind and decided to just cook chicken soup with vegetables. to think that yuri actually looks like she would be good at cooking.

"wash the vegetables for me. don't tell me you couldn't do that too," I tease her jokingly. "don't think low of me. of course, I know how to wash vegetables," she took all of the vegetables needed and put it in her arms.