"Aye, don't play wit' me," he looked down and smiled, he was down he didn't mind her friends and as long as she was there he'd be straight. It was just gone take Hazel some convincing, he could hear her now.

"I'm serious,"

"Fat ass,"

"Don't gas me," she winked grabbing all her trash and throwing it onto her tray, as she picked them up Ra'Shawn placed his hand on top of hers. Her heart pumping more blood from his smooth touch.

"I got it," he licked his lips and bit down on them as he looked at her with his alluring eyes.

He scooted out of the booth, grabbing both of the platters and dumping out the trash into the bin that sat behind Santana's seat. Once he finished putting the trays up, he stood by Santana. "You ready to go?"

She twisted her lips and pulled her cup closer. "Yeah,"

They got all their things together and Ra'Shawn held the doors open to make sure he kept his eyes on her at all times. Santana let out a deep yawn, her eyes were getting droopy, and when she got home she couldn't wait to hit the sack. School and this nice meal had her feeling wearied.

"I had a good time witchu," Ra'Shawn said unlocking his car doors, watching his lights flash before opening his door, getting into his side, and cranking up the vehicle. Santana was only a few steps behind him.

"Yeah, you not so bad after all," she clutched onto her hands and looking over at him briefly. She was getting tired of her phone ringing, she could never catch a break, and to her surprise, she was having a nice time with Ra'Shawn.

She was ready to cuss Colbie out if he was calling her but it wasn't him this time. She answered the call in a rush.

"Hey, daddy," she said looking outside, the sun slowly fading away as the moon got brighter in the sky.

"Where you at?" He asked, stepping into the house after his long shift of work. He was one of the relaxed cops just to make his job easier. He worked a lot in the hood, trying to keep all the younger kids out of trouble. He felt they needed some type of role model besides the thugs, robbers, and killers.

"Out with Niecey dad, I to--." She was cut off by him, he was upset that she would even lie to him.

"So you with Niecey? Put her on the phone," he raised an eyebrow and took the phone off his ear and pressed the FaceTime icon on the screen.

Santana was stuck trying to figure out what the fuck she was about to do. She declined the call and put it back to her ear, "I'm on the way home,"

"So where you at and who you with? Niecey is at home so you must be out doing something you ain't got no business doing, But we'll talk when you get here, don't appreciate you lying to me Santana,"

She threw her head back against the headrest, the first time she ever lied to her daddy and she couldn't even get away with it. It wasn't like her but she knew if her parents found out she left school with a complete stranger it would've been a no.

They didn't want her around anybody they haven't met and she just wanted to do something different for once. Ra'Shawn was a breath of fresh air, he was something new in her life and she was ready to experience it. Whether they become good friends or not she enjoyed his company and he enjoyed hers.

Her father declined the call, he slapped his phone against the kitchen counter. It frustrated him, why would she lie and if she wasn't with Colbie who the hell else could she be around? A million questions flooded through his mind and he didn't mind killing somebody about his daughter.