A/N

Omg, I can not thank you all enough for 2k reads on this book. I want to say that I only started this because I loved mark and jack, along with their egos. And I would always read other peoples books and thought, 'Hey, maybe I should give it a shot?' But I would never have thought it would get this many reads. I want to say that I thank, and love you all, and thank you for reading this trashy book. I know it's not the best considering, I'm not the best at writing, even though I love to write, but of course; we all have our preferences. Anyways, I'm going to work on some new one-shots, just because well there's a new year coming, and I want this book to reach 100 chapters, before I start to work on a new one. Yes! You heard (or read) correctly. I'm working on a new one-shot book, only this one is going to be different. It's not going to be one for the innocent (if you know what I'm saying). But it also won't be of just one fandom, but of many (and by that I mean many fandoms). But be on the look out for that. When it will be posted, I don't have a date for, but I can say that it will only have one chapter because I want request. Sorry for writing so much I know maybe no one will read this and it's fine, I understand. But once again thank you so much for 2k reads, I love you from the bottom of my heart.
~author