I was laying it on thick, trying to play a real sob story. "And I feel that our studies are being compromised because of this. We do want to become guardians and get charges when everyone else does. But for now, we just want to graduate. I know we are ready. Please, please let us go through the graduation process and get our promise marks. Then we will stay away from the students until they all graduate and we will return for the charge distribution. We know that we are disrupting the peace so much being here. A lot of the students are scared of us as well." I was going to keep piling it on, but the look on her face was very unpleased. I decided to just see how she was processing it so far.

"I see." She said with an unamused tone. "And what makes you think we would go out of our way to organise this for the two of you?" She turned her nose up at me as she spoke. "Because, like everyone else here, you don't want us here. We are here because someone somewhere high up ordered it. It is out of you control. But I'm sure that as long as we graduate and that we are here for the assigning of the Moroi, I'm sure this 'higher order' will be satisfied. This way we will be out of your hair for the next couple of months, so you can put your entire school at ease." I could see that my idea was getting to her, she was going for it. She sat there silently thinking about it for a while. Then she sighed and nodded.

"Fine, we will organise it for two days from now. So I suggest you both cram and get yourselves ready." She said sternly, and with that we got up and left. We got outside and shut the door to her office, then Dimitri pushed me up against a wall, standing close to me. "Are you crazy?!" He asked in a stressed, hushed voice. "We are in no way prepared for the graduation process." He was still trying to talk quietly as for no one to overhear. I just smiled and kissed him. "While that may be true my love, you have graduated before, so you know what the fuck goes on for the process. You know what we need to do to pass. I am confident that we will pass, you're our cheat code." I said as convincingly as I could, then a small smile played at his lips. He kissed me then grabbed my hand, leading me away from the administration building.

We walked for a bit, then we stopped. It took me a minute to figure out where we were, then I realised... it was the cabin. All the memories from here came flooding into me, nearly knocking me to the ground. Naturally for old times sake, we got hot and heavy in the cabin. It was 'night time' for the academy, so the sun was out and shining bright. He cuddled for a while, the sun coming through the small caps in the wooden walls was enough to keep us toasty warm. "Right, shall we get started on our cram session?" Dimitri asked as he gently brushed my hair out of my face, sending little shivers around my body. "I hope you're ready for no sleep up until our final exams. Because we need all the time we can get to prepare." So we got up and got dressed then we started our training.

It was fast and it was hard. And it was what the next two days consisted of. And he was right, we didn't really sleep, between our own training, our appointed extra training, and our regular school days, there really was no time to sleep. The poor pups tried to stay up the entire time we were, it got to the point where they would fall asleep standing. And then the exams came. And boy was it hard running on no sleep for 3 days straight. But... we passed. We graduated. They insisted on holding a ceremony like when everyone graduates, for us to receive our promise marks. They actually gave Dimitri a second one. Then, we were free. We were free to leave the academy on the condition that we would return once everyone else had graduated.

We got our stuff packed pretty quickly, and we got hooked up with a nice car. They were more than happy to let us leave, they all felt at ease again once we walked out those gates. So we headed off, all packed into one car, the pups weren't very happy being left in the back seat. They would have much rather been on our laps in the front. I myself was finally at ease, the freedom was amazing. "So what now my love?" I asked as I looked over at him, he smiled as he turned to look at me. "I don't know, I suppose we'll just have to keep driving till we figure it out." His smile turned onto a grin then he leaned over and kissed me.