Shut up, jerk! (Stuart Twombly)

ابدأ من البداية

Suddenly, a whistle rang through the air, jerking Stuart back to reality. His head snapped up and his eyes darted around, like a lost puppy who didn't know what was going on.

He turned to look at you and you took the chance to shoot him a stern look. His eyebrows creased and his lips curved downwards. "Stu, focus! I will smash your phone." You yelled over the cheering crowd, but sadly, they weren't cheering for you though. "That's what she said!" The intern playfully stuck his tongue out at you, like a little kid refusing to listen.

"By the way, please don't call me Stu. That's...stupid." Stuart added, returning to his phone again.

"You're stupid, Twombly." You replied curtly, returning to the game.

The ball was coming towards you two and catapulting towards Stuart. The unaware man didn't react and the ball shot straight through the circular goal.

You could hear your team sighing in disappointment. Billy walked towards Stuart, a permanent crease on his eyebrows. Without a word, he snatched Stuart's phone from his hand and threw it towards you. You caught it effortlessly, nodding at Billy and then slipping the phone into your pocket.

"Stuart, you gotta focus. Do you want the job or not?" Billy chided.

Stuart kept quiet, giving him a reluctant nod.

The next game commenced and this time, to your surprise, Stuart actually participated and you had to admit that man was pretty good at the game. He reacted quickly and could jump super high to block the ball, and he did it with one hand. Multiple times, saving the team.

In the end, your team won by two points and everyone was drenched in sweat, panting furiously from the intense game under the scorching sun.

"Twombly, you did good." You said coolly, flashing him a slight smile but making sure not to show too much eagerness. You simply tossed him his phone. Unfortunately, Stuart caught it and you didn't get to see his phone break, which was a little disappointing.

"Yeah? Thanks." For once, he actually smiled back at you. His eyes sparkled with genuine happiness, unlike his usual dull self.

He wiped the sweat that glimmered on his forehead with his arm and pulled his beanie off, revealing his perfectly messy dark brown hair that turned a light shade of brown under the sun. His shirt clung onto his body, revealing the contours of his body. You stared at him, unable to take your eyes off the man. You didn't expect such a nerd to have muscles like that.

"It's freaking hot out here!" He complained, his eyes meeting yours.

You immediately looked away, pretending that you didn't see him.

"Checking me out, huh?" Stuart teased, raising his eyebrow as a smirk appeared on his lips.

"Me? Pshhh, shut up. As if I'll get turned on by you...you wish." You folded your arms, not even bothering to look at Stuart.

"You sure? Cause I'm pretty sure you were looking at me. Wanna see me take off my shirt?" He joked.

"God, no! Shut up, you idiot!" You turned and walked away, finding the changing room so that you could change into some clean clothes. "Jerk." You cursed under your breath.

As you sauntered towards the changing room, your mind was filled with images of Stuart. You couldn't believe that you actually developed feelings for him. He was your teammate and acquaintance and you never thought of him in that way.

"(Y/n), stop it. You are not allowed to like that Stuart Twombly. You're not going to be turned on by that jerk." You tried to convince yourself. You regretted looking at him earlier. However, you just couldn't stop and all you could think of was that man. "Oh, who am I kidding?! I'm freaking in love with that jerk. Urghhh. Why him?!" You groaned in the empty corridor.

"Caught you. So you were turned on by me, hmmm?" A deep voice came from behind you.

You spun around, only to see Stuart Twombly strolling towards you, the same smirk stuck on his face.

Your whole body froze, eyes widened. "Shit." You muttered under your breath.

"Not you, Twombly. Stupid stalker." You could feel your face burning at this point.

Great, (y/n), you just had to be loud.

"Just admit it. It's really obvious. What if...I told you, this jerk is in love with you too."

"C'mon Twombly, stop with your jokes."

"What makes you think I'm joking, (y/n)?"

Stuart tugged at his shirt, pulling it off swiftly. You gawked at him, shocked, unable to say anything. Inside, your heart thumped.

"(Y/n), I'm a shy person. But I gotta admit, I fell in love with you the moment I saw you. Just that...I didn't know how to say it. I didn't dare to talk to you so I just ignored you and stuff. You were kind of rude to me so I guess I got mad and returned it." Stuart confessed. His cheeks turned a rosy shade of pink.

"Stu...honestly, I felt the same. Just that you were kinda mean, actually very mean, so I was mean too..."

There was a moment of awkwardness in the air. You two just gazed at each other.

"Um...will you be my girlfriend?"

You strode towards him, pulling him into an embrace. "Sure, Stu!"

His left hand rested in your waist while the other hand cupped your cheek. Then, Stuart leaned in and pressed his lips against yours. Your hands held his cheeks, kissing him back.

After a few seconds, you broke the kiss, arms set of his firm shoulders.

"Stu, let's not kiss or do any of those stuff here. This is a workplace, we're gonna get caught."

"Right...I forgot. What's 'any of those stuff'? Hmm?" He chuckled.

"Shut up." You laid your hand on his chest and gave him a light shove.

"Okay, okay. C'mon, let's get cleaned up. We stink of sweat." Stuart raised both is hands into a surrender position before wrapping his arm around your shoudler.

"Only you."

He pecked your forehead, breaking into a sweet smile.

"Not here, Stu. We can do that after." You winked.

"Yeah, sure, Mrs Twombly!"

"What the hell did you just call me? We're not married!"

"We'll be soon..." The man grinned.

"Shut up, you jerk!"

SOB: I literally wrote this on the bus lol, I couldn't think of a lot to write for this gif but man! Stuart is hot in that gif hahaha 😂 So, I was thinking that I shld call u guys something, like a nickname, and since Dylan posted on his twitter calling his fans lil chicken nuggets, imma call u guys that. It sounds so cuteee!! 😊😊 quoting Dylan: wassup lil chicken nuggets??!!