Ch. 12

They looked up seeing sam "Alright freeze this is the FBI." Sam said.

"You are surrounded." The kids and Granpda watched as the Ninjas backed up but more of the FBI came surrounding on top of the ship.

"Nobody move drop your weapons!!" Sam said.

"It's over put the guns down! Now slowly put your hands on the air" Sam yelled.

They were in front of Grandpa. Blaze smiled as Colts arm was around her "Hi dad!" Tum yelled.

Colt waved she smiled seeing her dad and waving at him he waved back as did Sam.

They were outside Blaze sat by herself thinking as Colt came over.

"I'm sorry for ear-" Blaze cut him off by kissing him he smiled into the kiss kissing back and they let go as she looked down.

"I forgive you." Their parents motioned them over. Great they know.

"Are you guys a thing?" Blaze dad asked.

The couple both nodded slowly "Alright, I'm okay, with it as long as you keep treating her right and no funny business."

Blaze was embarrassed by her dads protectiveness. "Dad, seriously."

He grinned and pulled her into a hug which she  returned Blaze let go looking at Colts parents "Were okay with it to." Colts mom said.

"Colt loves Blaze, Colt loves Blaze " Rocky and Tum chanted.

"See how it feels" Rocky said laughing as Colt shoved him.

"I told you you would make a great Ninja warrior." Colts mom said to him.

"Thanks mom." Colt said as Blaze was next to her dad talking and Colt and his mom kept looking in her direction Blaze only smiled and continued talking to her dad about what happened.

"Thanks for rescuing us dad." Rocky said Blaze went over "Seriously."

"Hey come on you guys are the real heroes here. Not me." Sam said.

"Does that mean it will still okay if we sad Grandpa?" Colt asked.

"You got it Colt." Sam said smiling putting his hand on Colts head making Colt smile in response.

"That same goes for Rocky and." Sam said.

"Tum tum." Tum Tum said.

"Tum Tum and for Blaze you would have to be your dad decision." Sam said making us all look at her dad.

"Oh alright." Her dad said making them all smile big as Blaze high fived Rocky, Colt and Tum Tum.

"Let's go Sam and Zach." The guy said as Sam picked up Tum Tum.

"We got evidence to collect."

Sam and Zach looked at eachother nodding and looked at the kids then the guy "I think you better do it by yourself Jerry." Which Blaze soon figured out his name.

"By myself?" Jerry asked.

"Yeah we got a entire family of heroes here I got to take out for pizza." Sam said smiling and looking at Blaze what made her happy was they finally accepted her into the family but she's pretty sure they did before but she always felt self conscious.

"YEAH WHOOO" Colt, Rocky said doing a hand shake "Come on Grandpa!" Rocky said motioning him.

"I hate pizza" grandpa said.

They all were able to fit in the car surprisingly.