Ch.3

The four were making lunch mostly the boys were but Zoey was with Colt as usual talking and messing around, Grandpa was on the phone.

"Look I'll have them home before dinner tonight. You want me to drop Zoey off at her place? Oh she's staying for the next couple days? Their father is never home anyway or is hers."

"And the training is good for the boys." Grandpa said as Colt picked up a picture frame and showed Grandpa.

"Grandpa who is that in the picture."

"That's me and grandma" he said.

"No who's hand is that" he asks.

"It's no one." He replied acting like he doesn't know who.

Colt looks at his new girlfriend annoyed walking away and she just shakes her head.

"Jessica I know what I'm doing." He said.

As Tum Tum passes Rocky and Zoey the plates more like throwing but they catch them as he did.

"He's going to have to understand." Grandpa said.

"Okay, Jessica I may be wrong but. He should spend more time with his children. I also think Jeffrey and Zoey are dating." Grandpa whispers but they heard him say it.

"Foods coming." Tum Tum said as he threw it making Zoey snap out of it and catch it on the plate.

Tum Tum did the same towards Rocky catching it also, he threw another one but further away making Rocky and the brown eyed girl eyes go wide. They both lunged forward across the table to get the one empty plate with food on it.

Both of them sighing in relief, he throws it but this time backwards landing on Grandpa making the girl snicker and giggle a bit trying not to laugh.

"Oops.." Tum Tum said.

The five were sitting down eating, "Colt what is a Ninja"

"A Ninja is one who could use everything up around him to trick his enemies he is FAST and is friendly to his environment." Colt smiled.

"A Ninja is one who thinks before they do things and help others when in need." Zoey calmly spoke.

"A Ninja is honest and good. His mind body spirit are one. He has self control. He has discipline." Rocky said.

"A Ninja loves nature." Tum Tum said looking up thinking, "Uh because he is part of nature, uh and a Ninja never fights battle if he cannot win." He finished.

"A Ninja." Grandpa started.

"Mind, body, spirit, heart are one, and never use power on anyone weaker then yourselves." Grandpa said.

"Hey, almost everyone is weaker than me Grandpa, and slower." He mentions cockily nodding his head smirking looking at his girlfriend which she just shook her head in response.

Colt frowned a bit but jumped when Grandpa grabbed his nose, "Don't be over confidence." He said.

"Yeah don't be over confidence." Tum Tum repeated smirking.

"Okay, Grandpa." He replied moving his nose a bit when he let go.

"Right give me your hand." He ordered they all put their hands on top of eachother in the middle.

"Love" he said looking at the four "And trust, the one." He continued.

"Wow." Tum Tum said.

The alarm started going off.

The five removed their hands besides the new couple holding hands under table.

"Grandpa who is that?" Tum Tum asks.

"Stay here and eat." He orders getting up and leaving.

Tum Tum got his big fork and spoon and the four all got up following.

They went to the door way seeing a limo, Rocky was next to Zoey but Colt tried shoving Rocky out of the way to get next to her.

"Grandpa what's going on?" Rocky asks.

But Colt covered his jealousy up a bit by saying "Rocky let me see." He said.

"Get off!" Rocky ordered annoyed trying to get him out of the way.

"Shut up act like Ninjas not little babies." Grandpa said shoving Tum Tum into the three.

"What did I do?" Tum Tum asks in confusion as Grandpa went down the steps.

Colt shoved Rocky a bit only to bump into her, she turned around looking at Colt frowning.

He looked away quickly, Blaze just sighed annoyed seeing Ninjas coming out of no where.

Colt moves her close to him, but she didn't fight back.

All the Ninjas surrounded Grandpa as he got into position.

The four got into position also, "Zoey go back in the house." Colt ordered as if he was in charge.

"No way not unless you guys are." she argued.

A guy opens the door another guy came out who seemed professional.

"HAH" Tum Tum yelled jumping off the porch and running towards the Ninja poking him with his fork.

The Ninja turned around the three showed up behind Tum Tum and all got into position.

"ELEH" they all yelled.

"AHIAH" he yelled chasing after the kids making the four all yell running.

They got into a better area with more space and started fighting.

Zoey got a plant hitting them with it and kicking them hard on the ground.

She continued fighting as for two of them to grab ahold of her she did a back flip making them let go as Rocky and Colt kicked the two hard to the ground. Colt continued but ended up having a bit of trouble.

Rocky and Zoey both grabbed ahold of two plants and swung kicking the Ninja that had ahold of Colt.

The three siblings continued fighting the Ninja.

While Zoey ran off to help Grandpa.

"Zoey what are you doing here?" He asked frustrated.

"Helping" She replied smirking.

                            Colt pov

Colt was worried and wondered why Zoey ran off.

Tum Tum ran over and Rocky and Colt picked him up having him kick the Ninja in return.

He was so happy he forgot Zoey left. Rocky and Colt gave each other a high five.

"YEAH." The two brothers shouted.

"GRANDPA!" Rocky yelled as Colt yelled "ZOEY!"

Back to Zoey POV

Grandpa and Zoey were fighting side by side.

Zoey knocked one of them out, as the two duos finished and Grandpa motioned for the body guard to come over but he didn't stopped by the other man.

She looked over seeing the three boys run over but stopped smiling when they saw them.

Colt gave Grandpa a thumbs up, "Settle, go on." Grandpa ordered, the last part to her. She went over to the others locking fingers with Colt as well.