Ch.10

They were walking in the hall way, with Colt leading them.

Then went down a case of steps, going around another hall way.

A Ninja opened the door, they stopped and went down another hall way.

They had hid, seeing him come out and walk forward to where Tum Tum was.

Tum Tum acted scared Zoey hit him across the head with something really hard .Tum Tum, knocked him out they started running again.

Zoey heard Rocky say "Colt come on." As they were running behind her.

She jumped into a room so she wouldn't trip Rocky, Colt and Zoey hid a bit waiting for Tum to come.

They hid by the door as Zoey was on the right side with Colt as Rocky was on the left side of the door.

Tum came bursting in almost tripping.

The three guards came as they showed up behind them, with wrenches.

"Aiyah!" Rocky yelled and the three kids had hit them with it.

Rocky and Zoey had finished them off by kicking them down the stairs.

They went down another way "Come on" Tum said.

More had followed.

They were hiding in barrels, Colt and Zoey were at least she didn't know where everyone else went.

Zoey sees Colt pop his head up and going back down.

Then hearing something move, making one of the Ninjas say "shh"

Zoey looked seeing Colt stand up a bit acting like he was getting in fighting position, making her nervous but as the Ninja went to turn around he ducked.

A foot came out of nowhere kicking the guard Rocky comes out doing a front flip.

Colt came out so did Zoey, Colt kicks one of the guards.

Tum came out, Rocky was fighting one the guards with the swords.

Everyone was basically fighting someone at this point.

They finished and had helped Tum Tum out.

"Why do you always have to get in places that we have to help you out of." Zoey said grinning making him shrug smiling.

"Let's move it" Rocky said to the others and they started running.

Another Ninja shows up stopping them, then went to turn around to go back but more came stoping them coming out of no where.

All of them backed up in fighting positions.

The first guy in the middle started swinging his numb chucks.

He went to come at the kids, but Rocky picked up a bucket throwing it at him.

They started getting supplies, Zoey was making numb chucks, as was everyone else.

She showed up near Rocky and Colt as did Tum Tum but not to close so she wouldn't get hit and they all started swinging their numb chucks. Zoey was smirking most of the time.

The middle guy started doing it as hitting the other two guys in the back, which is why I didn't stand to close to Rocky and Colt.

The four ninjas started laughing.

The guy stopped realizing they all came after them. Zoey ended up on the table so she started kicking the stuff off the table the stuff she could kick, hitting the ones she was fighting.

It was mostly metal so she could kick very little stuff he knocked her down on the metal, hurting her back. She blocked his sword with her numb chucks, and kicked him hard knocking him out when he hit the ground.

They finished and Colt had helped her down, as she looked at him "Thanks." He just nodded Rocky whistled and they all started running.

Ended up seeing a guy that looked familiar with a sword he started doing some moves, Rocky, Tum Tum and Zoey got into position but Colt stopped the three.

Colt pulled a lever when the guy came after them, making steam come out hitting him in the face.

He covered his face when it stopped.

He had dropped his sword and Colt picks it up.

Colt started cutting his outift up.

Making all of them laugh.

His pants fell off in result.

Rocky, Tum Tum  and Zoey high fived eachother.

The guy covered himself.

Colt threw the sword on the ground as they all left.

Grandpa was down the hall way "Grandpa!" Rocky yelled.

"No he's friends with that Snyder guy" Colt said.

Grandpa took out a knife.

"Grandpa please it's just us!" Rocky said.

"Don't do it!" Zoey begged as Colt put her behind him all she was doing was holding on from behind him keeping him close she felt him grab her hand.

"Grandpa no!" Tum Tum yelled he threw it as the kids ducked the knife hit the Ninja guy as Zoey let go of Colt slowly besides his hand.

The kids all smiled and ran over hugging him.

"Grandpa!" they all said.

"Kids!" He said laughing with his mask off and hugging them.

The guy from the house that came to take e kids, came up with more ninjas.

"Kids get off this ship.." Grandpa ordered.

"Grandpa we can help you." Colt said.

"Go." Grandpa ordered once again.

Zoey took Colts hand again and ran with him.

They went down the steps, seeing the studio.

"Come on." Rocky said as they all started running.

But was stopped in the middle of the area as a Ninja came out from behind the curtains and more.

They were surrounded as in position.

The four had their backs together "We should run." Rocky said.

"We should hide." Tum said.

"Hide?" Zoey asked more of a saying. She's not gonna lose to them.

"She's right. We should kick there butts." Colt said.

They got closer as Rocky yelled looking up "Look out!" He said pointing up.

The Ninjas looked up and as the kids all kicked them and started fighting.

Zoey was fighting three guys as she got on the ground doing a spin with her leg knocking one down kicking his feet.

Zoey stood up doing a back flip and then kicking the other guy and she ran doing a spin in the air kicking the other guy with her feet knocking them all down.

But they didn't give up she landed perfectly.

She had used stuff around her remembering what her grandpa said about using stuff around to help.

She got a rope and knocked one guy out  swinging on it lifting her body up, to knock two guys out.

"Hey, you're pretty good." Colt says making her look over at him smirking knowing what he's gonna say to the Ninjas

"Not." He said dropping the sword.