chapter one: (rewrote a few things)

Picture of Mathew....

Mathew's P.O.V.

"Mathew, you need to hurry up you'll be late for school."

"Mom, I wont be late your taking me remember. Besides even if I am late it wont matter all you have to do is bat your eyes at the principle and he'll let me off. Use those good looks of yours and we will be good. Even if you are pregnant with your fourth child. I really don't think they would mind all that much. Ill blame you for being my ride and that you had to go tot the doctors or something."

"Mathew! Don't be so mean. I raised you better then that. Its not good to have all this negative energy around the new baby. If your just going to be slow anyway then go make sure the twins are up and ready to go."

I nodded and walked up stairs. To think that its been eight years already. I moved in with my mom and her husband when I was ten. She got pregnant with twins five years ago and now she's pregnant again. I swear no matter how many times I think about her and Alex 'doing it' it always grosses me out. I rather be with a guy though I've never had a boyfriend. I'm waiting for someone who will like me for me and won't decide I'm weird just because of my past or even the things i like. I got my looks form my mom. Thankfully. I never did like Christina, or Adam who raised me and beat me until I was ten and decided to find my mom. Adam may be my biological dad but I'm actually glad he killed him self from drinking so much. He deserved it. Raping an eight year old for a son of his own just because his wife couldn't get pregnant and they couldn't have one other wise because lack of money to go to a sperm bank. I couldn't stand living with Christina after that, she beat me and blamed me for Adam being killed. Not shorty after I ran away she found me and then tried to kill my mom and Alex. she kept telling them she would take them to court over me but never did. I swear she was crazy. Good thing all that was over and we didn't have to deal with it ever again. I wouldn't mind getting my looks from Alex though he isn't unattractive. No one in our family is unattractive we get told all the time that we are gods sent from heaven to bless the earth with our beauty, funny since we aren't really religious and its always Christians who say that to us. If only they knew that we were a family of Werewolves they would flip. Yes, everyone in my family is a Werewolf. Me, how ever I'm only a half wolf. Adam was human my mom is a wolf. They said that because I'm part human I could get a wolf by the time I'm eighteen, or at sixteen when I should have found my mate. Key words should have. I still haven't found them yet. Maybe, I'll find them at this new school. I can only hope right?

"MATTY! SAMMY 'TOLE MY TEDDY!"

"Sam, did you take Angels bear?" Sam looked up at me with his big hazel eyes he got from mom, all of us got her eyes. Sam and Angel have Alex's blonde hair which is only slightly lighter then moms and mine.

"NO! she 'tole my bear so I 'tole her bear and she tell you I 'tole her bear but I no 'tole her bear she 'tole my bear. I want berry for I give Sarah back." I sighed and took the bears from both of them handing them the right bears back to them. They might be five but they fight more then an old married couple and they are siblings. I cant wait to see what happens when they turn and find their mates for the first time. That should be fun.

I finished getting them dressed and we headed down stairs to the kitchen. After we had pancakes and bacon because my mom is just that awesome she makes us breakfast every morning, that's right be jelly. We all got in the car before Alex went to work in the other car. I really need my own car. I'm eighteen in a few days. Let me explain something really fast. I had to move schools again. My last high school kicked me out for fighting with a student and then a teacher. You could say over the years of being mistreated by my real father and the kids at my school I had enough. So I fought back, mom wasn't to happy with it but I wasn't going to be walked all over anymore. This is when I found m self in the principles office of the new school. After getting my class list, mom just had to walk me to class like she had down since middle school on the first day of every year or school I go to.

"Excuse me? My son, Mathew, will be joining your class from today onward. I just wanted to make sure he got to class and to apologize for making him late." my mom said. She left after a few minutes to go do something like always.

"That is all right. Please, Mathew is it? Come in, no need to be shy. Would you like to tell us something about your self?"

"uh, I'm living with my mom, and step dad. Oh, and I have a half little brother and half sister who are twins."

"THAT WAS YOUR MOM!" a girl from the front row yelled out. She was pretty with her short brown hair and brown eyes but I'm not into girls, so yeah.

"Uh, you mean the one who dropped me off? Yeah, that was my mom. It's complicated really. Teach' can I sit down now?" the teacher nodded.

"Your seat will be by Eric, he's the one in the last row by the window. The only one who's asleep. Uh, would you wake him up when you sit down please. He's an intelligent boy but he tends to sleep a lot in class." I nodded and walked back to my new seat.

I set my stuff on the table and looked up at the teacher. She was talking about some kind of math that looked way to easy to be taught in the twelfth grade. She wasn't paying attention to me or to this Eric kid. I looked down at his sleeping face. He was gorgeous. He was fit, short spiked brown hair, had long eyelashes, muscle in all the right places and didn't look to have any body fat. I wonder what color his eyes are. I sat down in my chair and looked over at him. I don't want to wake him. The bell rang pulling me from my thoughts.

"Class, after lunch you will have English, make sure you return on time." the teacher said before leaving.

"Excuse me?" I lightly touched Eric's shoulder. I don't want to make it seem like I was being rude. I lightly touched him again but this time he grabbed my hand making electricity shoot through my hand. He grabbed my head with his other hand and pulled me down to his face. AND HE KISSED ME! My first kiss was with a boy that was asleep! He possibly doesn't even know he's kissing me on my lips! He started to move his lips against mine. His lips were soft. He licked my bottom lip. I gasped and he took the opportunity to put his tongue in my mouth. OMG! THIS HALF ASLEEP HOT BOY IS FRENCH KISSING ME IN THE MIDDLE OF THE CLASS ROOM!

He stopped kissing me and let go of my head and hand. I fell to the ground on my knees trying to breathe. "I knew it. You are cute, only someone as cute as you could have the voice of an angel. I would have never guessed you were a boy, but that works out better for me."

Eric's strong voice made me look up. His blue eyes were staring at me from his seat. I couldn't believe how hot he is. He smiled and it only made his hotness factor increase, uh I sound like a girl!

"I'm hungry, I'll be going now. I'll see you around," he smirked and then whispered the last word. "Mate." he stood up and walked out of the room leaving me there with everyone staring at me. He didn't just say what I think he did, did he?

"Are you okay?" the voice made me look up. It was the girl from the front row that asked me about my mom. I nodded my head and she held out her hand to me.

"That was something you don't see everyday. Eric never talks to anyone. He always stays to him self. Not only did he talk to you but he kissed you. How was it? You have to tell me everything! Oh! My name is Jenna by the way. I have had a crush on Eric all year! It's no fair, you got to kiss him!"

"Jenna, I didn't do it because I wanted to. I was kind of forced. He grabbed me. Besides I'm not into guys. It was gross, why would I like kissing a guy?!" all the guys nodded their heads in approval before leaving with the last of the girls, who at this point were awing and whispering about how they wanted Eric to kiss them too.

"MATHEW! I can tell you like guys! You can't lie to me!"

"Uh, Jenna. Please be quiet! Fine yes I like guys but you cant say anything to anyone about it okay?"

"Of course! It will be our little secret! Come on we need to go before all the food is gone!" she grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the room to the lunch room. Today just took the wrong turn.