Chapter Sixteen

Mathew's P.O.V.

"Hello, mate stealing wolf wanna be." 

"Ally."

"I take it Eric doesn't know where you are. I'm sure if he only knew you came running to me. Oh, he'll be extremely mad when he finds out."

"I didn't come running here for you. I want my sister, now."

"Oh, you mean Angel. Well you see she likes it here. She doesn't want to leave."

"That's not true. Angel has no idea who you are. You're forcing her to stay here. Give her back and I'll be on my way. No one has to get hurt. Just give me back Angel and I'll leave. Refuse and I won't think twice about ripping you apart."

"I refuse. She will become my daughter. I'll raise her the right way. She'll be strong and the next Alpha of the pack."

"What pack? You were banished from the pack."

"Why, my new pack. I'm the Luna of the Rogue pack. It was put together by me and my father. We found the strongest fighter wolves and even a few lower class wolves that were kicked out of their packs for being to violent or not good enough. It seems you're trespassing on my lands, dear Luna of the Red River pack. I never gave you permission to come onto my land. There for I see this as a deceleration of war."

"Fine. If you see it as a deceleration of war, so be it. One on one. You and me. If anyone from your 'pack' interferes than I win automatically. If I win you give me my sister and never come into or around my pack lands, you won't contact anyone from my pack, and you'll step down from your position as Luna of the Rogue pack. If lose I'll let you keep my sister and step down from my position as Luna of the Red River pack, allowing you to take it. Sound fair to you?"

"Very. Bring it on." Ally handed Angel over to the monster and stepped off the porch. Her 'pack members' started to gather around. Getting worried about their 'Luna'.

"Tell them not to interfere or I automatically win."

"Everyone stand down. No one is to try and help me during this fight. Because if I win I'll become the new Luna of his pack. Meaning our pack will not only grow in size but be one of the strongest in the world." 

"Yes, Luna." They all said together. 

She shifted into her wolf. Which was a medium light brown wolf. Nothing special about that. I shifted into my Black wolf and all of her 'pack members' gasped. I just laughed to my self. They were clearly scared of me. Good, they need to be scared. They took my little sister and I was mad at them for it. I won't even need to use all of y strength. I can easily take her down.

 She came charging at me as fast as she could hoping she would knock me down. I easily moved out of the way making her hit into a tree. Oops, my bad. She growled and shook her head. This is going to be fun. I don't have to do anything and she's just take her self down. 

She came running towards me again, and again I easily moved out of the way. The more she ran towards me, the more she got mad, it became easier and easier to just step out of the way. she kept hitting into trees and tripping over big rocks. It was really sad. She broke her own front leg from tripping so much. She ran towards me and tripped again. 

Sigh, this isn't fun anymore. At first it was kinda funny that she would try so hard but now she's done nothing but hurt herself to the point she can hardly walk. If she shifts back into her human form she will surly be covered in bruises and have a few broken ribs. I feel bad for her now. She really thought she could hurt me. She wanted revenge for getting kicked out of the pack, for me being Eric's mate and not her. She just wants power and the only thing that it's gotten her is nothing but pain and loss. 

I walked over to Alex's car and shifted. I grabbed my back pack from the back seat and took out the clothes I brought with me. I put them on then walked over to where Ally was laying on the ground having trouble breathing. I bent down in front of her.

"I win. Ally, you would have done so much better if you didn't try to use your strength for revenge. You're a beautiful and strong girl. So what if I'm Eric's mate. So what if you were kicked out of the pack. None if that is my fault. If you really wanted to you can change all of that. Find your mate. Be with the one you are meant to truly love. When you find your mate you won't even think twice about Eric. Things will get better. You shouldn't throw a temper tantrum just because you didn't get one thing you wanted. If you do that than you really have no right to run a pack. A pack needs a strong leader who will put others before them selves, someone who won't make rash decisions based on their feelings, someone who is willing to do what ever they need to just to make sure their pack is safe. Go out and find your mate. With your other half you'll fully understand what I mean. You need someone so you don't keep doing things like this. You put the lives of your so called pack just for revenge. Step down as the Luna of this so called pack and go find the one you are meant to love. They're out there looking for you. I really hope you find them and they help you with everything." I stood up and walked to the porch. The monster held tighter onto Angel making her whimper from the strength of the grip that was on her tiny rib cage. I growled and the monster let Angel go, setting her on the porch in front of her. "Come on Angel we're going home. I bet mommy, daddy, Sam and Eric are worried sick about us."

She nodded and walked over to me, grabbing my hand. We walked over to the car and I put Angel into her car seat that was in the back. I handed her a chocolate chip cookie that I had in my bag in case she was hungry. 

"Why didn't you kill me? After everything that I've done." I closed the car door and turned to Ally, who was now in human form. She was in really bad shape. 

"Ally, yes you took my mate and my sister but I wouldn't kill you. You wouldn't learn anything if I did that. If I let you live and think about everything you've done, maybe than you'll understand that revenge gets you no where. You only end up hurting your self when you try to get revenge. Think about that. You will only hurt your self when you want other to pay for your mistakes. Everyone makes mistakes but trying to take it out on everyone else won't get you anything but heartache." 

I opened the drivers door and got into the car. I started the car and slowly started to back out of the drive way. Ally just stood there looking at me. She was nearly crying. Maybe she'll figure out that she was the one that made her get kicked out of the pack, she shouldn't have done the things she did. Maybe than she could have been happy. She screwed her self over but instead used me as an escape goat. To make it seem like she could do no wrong. I feel really sorry for her. Maybe no she knows not to blame other and take responsibility for her actions.