Chapter Twenty-six

Eric's P.O.V.

"William Wane Hillhouse! Get your butt our of that bed now!" I yelled up the stairs. Sigh, I swear I can't ever get that boy out of bed. He's so much like Matt. Angel, Matt's younger sister, came into the kitchen behind me. 

"Dude, you don't have to yell. Some of us are trying to sleep. Besides Matty already got Will up."

"Well, good morning to you too." I laughed walking back to the stove where I had pancakes cooking. I still can hardly believe that its been nearly fifteen years since I found out Matt was my mate. Sam and Angel weren't little anymore. They were almost eighteen. Our twins were almost sixteen, making me really old. Goddess, when did i get so old. 

"Gosh pops, dad already woke us up you don't have to yell everyday." My daughter Jenna said. She is the same as always. I have no idea why but Matt named her after his best friend. It's strange but our daughter acts just like his best friend. I think they spend to much time together. 

"Well sorry. I need all of you up for school. Don't get mad at me that Rosalie and Alex left Matt and I in charge while they work on pack stuff. I get you all think you're old enough but you aren't." I put pancakes on a plate and set it on the table. Will, Sam and Matt came into the kitchen just in time for food. They are always like that. 

"Pops do I have to go to school?" Will asked. 

"Duh, now sit and eat before you go."

"But come on! I really don't wanna." sigh teenagers.

"Give me a good reason why you shouldn't go and I'll let you stay home." I looked at him. 

"Well theres this chick in the senior class that keeps messing with me." He said softly. He sat next to Sam and started playing with his pancakes.

"Oh. Is it messing with you like picking and teasing you or is it more of won't leave you alone?"

"She won't leave me alone. She is cute but she's also in Angels class and her age. I don't get why she thinks that I'm the greatest thing since they put the pocket in pita bread."

"Has she found her mate yet?" Matt asked before eating a bite of pancake. 

"I don't know. I didn't ask. I just want her to leave me alone, I don't wanna ask her something and her tell me her life story."

"She has." Angel says smiling and looking over to Will. "He's just to stupid to realize it."

"Ah, well, not a good enough reason to skip school. You'll have to deal. Maybe in two years you'll figure out why shes been like this." I couldn't help but laugh. After everyone was done eating i pushed them out the door with their backpacks for them to go to school. I closed the door and turned around to see Matt. He was just smiling at me.

"We make good parents." I smiled and nodded my head agreeing. 

After all these years those kids turned out great. I walked over to Matt and pulled him into a hug. I couldn't have asked for more. I was one of the luckiest men alive. 

------------------------------------------------------------

Authors note: Sorry guys that the last chapter is so short. I can't think of anything more than to make it a happy ending and just stop it there. thank you everyone who loves the story and has voted on the chapters it means alot to me. I have other stories you can read if you are upset about this one being over. I have a new one I'm thinking about writing and trying to be better about getting updated. Again thanks for the reads and votes. you all rock.