Chapter Eighteen

(Warning: Has sexual content Sorry if it's not that great I've never done BoyXBoy sex before)

Matt's P.O.V

After Eric was done with his ranting about how stupid I was for leaving on my own and slapping me he pulled me into a hug. We stood there for a few minutes just hugging each other. He let go and looked at me before grabbing my wrist and starting to pull me up the stairs into my room. He pushed me into the room and closed the door. I just looked at him weird, not knowing what he was thinking.

He turned from the door and once again grabbed my wrist. This time how ever he lightly threw me onto my bed and curled onto the bed hovering over me. His hands were on the sides of my head and he was straddling my waist. He looked down at me. He looked to be a little bit nervous. It took me a minute but I figured out what he was trying to do. I raised my hand to be tangled in his hair, pulling his head closer to mine.

The kiss started out slow but quickly became heated. The more we kissed the more I knew he wanted to mate. I was okay with it because I knew that we would be driven mad with lust since its a full moon. He broke the kiss just long enough to take off my shirt. His hands started to roam around my chest and down my sides. His hand finally reached down to my jeans, causing me to gasp at the suddenness of his movements. He slowly started to rub me through my jeans. Still kissing me he undone my jeans and started to slip them off, taking my boxers with. I was under him completely naked.

He slowly started to put a finger in me. Getting me to gasp again. He didn't move for a while and just left his finger where it was, completely in side of me. I started to wiggle around. To my surprise I said something I never thought I was say.

"Ah! Eric please." gasping mid sentence. "Move, don't stop."

He looked at me with a smirk on his face. I know he wants this as much as I do, if not more. He slowly started to move his finger curling it and moving it in and out. I grabbed his shoulder with one hand and the other went to his hair, lightly pulling on it. I continued to pull at his hair as he continued to move his finger. My eyes were closed and I was gasping and moaning under him. He put in another finger in causing my eyes to shot open and my back to arch.

He was enjoying watching me wiggle and moan under him. I could see it in his eyes. He was still clothed. I wasn't going to be the only one naked. I was going to fix that. I sat up on my elbows and placed my hand on his chest.

"Eric wait."

He stopped and looked at me with concern written on his face. He pulled his fingers out of me and moved back some. I sat up moving from under him to stand up. He sat on the bed with worry written on his face.

"Don't look so worried. I'm not going any where." I whispered in his ear. I pulled at the hem of his pants. "It's not fair that I'm the only one naked."

He smirked then got up off the bed and took off his pants. He got back onto the bed and lightly kissed me. "Is this better?"

"Yes." He started kissing down my neck causing me to moan.

"As hot as it is to hear you moan, we aren't the only ones here." I blushed and turned over onto my stomach making sure to cover my face. He leaned down over me and whispered in my ear. "Oh you aren't getting away that easily."

He snaked his hand under me and started to rub me. I gasped and with out me telling it to, my body moved on its own. My a$$ lifted up giving him more room to have his way with me. I was moaning and grabbing onto the pillows. It felt so good I didn't want it to stop. But even with my noises of protest he stopped.

"Tell me if I'm hurting you because if so I'll stop." At first I didn't get what he meant but quickly understood when he pushed inside of me making me moan out in pain and pleasure. He didn't move for a while trying to let me get used to his size. My breathing started to slow down again. "I'm going to move now."

He slowly started to pull out then thrust back in. His hands were holding onto my hips as he moved in and out of me. At first it hurt but after a few thrust all i felt was pleasure. I was moaning and really trying not to be loud.

"Sh*t." Eric stopped and pulled out causing me to again moan in protest. He did't take more than two seconds to flip me over onto my back and thrust into me again. One of my hands went to his hair and the other was clawing at his back. His chest was against mine and his head was in my neck. "Fu*k Matt, you feel so good."

He moaned in my ear making me want him to do it again. It was so hot. He bit down onto my shoulder and his canines broke through the skin. He was remarking me. Both my hands were now clawing at his back as he kept moving in me and kept his teeth in my shoulder. The pleasure was almost to over whelming. I was really trying to keep my self from moaning but it was impossible. So to try and stop my self I bit down onto his shoulder letting my canines break the skin. His blood ran into my mouth. The irony taste mixed with his movements were going to send me over the edge.

We both let go of the others shoulders and came to a climax. He stayed inside me for a while before pulling out and laying down next to me. I was a sticky mess but I didn't care. My sheets were covered in sweat, blood, and cum. My mom will most likely yell at me for getting my sheets dirty but right now I don't care. Being able to mark and mate with Eric was so great not even the fear of getting into trouble by my mom phased me. This was just to perfect.