Chapter fourteen

Mathew's P.O.V.

The alarm on my phone went off meaning it was time to get up and go to school. I really don't want to go. It's been a nice week not having to go but unfortunately my parents are going to make me. Maybe i should have stayed in my wolf form and not worried about finishing senior year. Nah, I only have a few months, might as well just get it done. I go to grab my phone off the nightstand but something keeps me in place. I open my eyes and see Eric still asleep. I forgot he's staying with me now. I don't mind, I like having him here and after what happened I don't want to let him out of my sight.

His arms were wrapped around my waist, keeping me in place next to him. His hair was a mess and was all over the place. It was really cute. I lightly poked his cheek earning a grunt. 

"Five more minutes mom." Typical teen response. 

"Eric, we have to get up."

"No, I'm comfy." He said while pulling me closer. He moved down and put his face in my neck. I felt him smirk before he licked my neck, right on the mark. I tried not to let out a moan but trying was in vain. I let out a light moan causing him to growl as if he was approving of my response. I ran my hand up his back and into his hair pulling it lightly causing him to growl again still not moving from my neck. 

I pulled his hair hard enough to move his head from my neck but not enough to hurt him. He moaned and looked at me from his now hovering over me position. His beautiful electric blue eyes were filled with love and lust as he looked at me. I let go of his hair and just looked at him. He truly is handsome. At school all the girls go wild for him and all the guys want to be him. I can see why. He leaned down and lightly kissed me. That wasn't enough for me though so I pulling him down to me kissing him harder. His hands started to touch my sides slowly going down to my pajama pants.

The door swung open and hit the wall. Eric's hand stopped moving and he pulled away from the kiss, lying his forehead against mine. I was expecting for my mom to start doing her fan girl screeching but it never came. Instead, we had a guest hop up on the bed.

"Whatcha doin' Matty? Why he on you?" Angel asked. 

"He's just uh."

"We're having a tickle war!" Eric said getting off me and sitting next to Angel. He grabbed her and started tickling her making her laugh. 

"No! Stop!" Angel was having trouble telling him to stop because she was laughing so much. 

"What's the magic word?" 

"Pease?" 

"Alright, you get out of it this time. You might not be so lucky next time." Eric sat Angel down on the bed next to him. "Whatcha in here for, little one?"

"Mama say to wake you up so we no late for shool."

"Alright, tell her we'll be down in five minutes." Eric helped Angel off the bed and stood up. Angel ran out the door and down the hall. Eric went to the door and closed it. He looked back over to the bed where I was sitting up looking at him with a smile on my face. "What?"

"Nothing." I stood up and walked to the bathroom to take a quick shower. I left the door open because I knew Eric would follow me. Which he did. I started to turn on the shower when I felt his presence behind me. 

"No, something's up. Tell me, please." He wrapped him arms around my waist and kissed my neck. 

"It's nothing. You just looked really adorable playing with Angel like that. Made me think of how great you would be as a father." He chuckled then let me go. He undressed and turned the water for the shower on, stepping in.